My Diary - 2013

Yep.. Was with Kevin for 5 years of misery... OK maybe only 4.5 of misery but you get what I mean am sure :)

Ah I thought so. That must be really rubbish bumping into exes. Luckily or unluckily sometimes I've been with Ralph for ever so I don't have that problem. But saying that if he doesn't stop being a grumpy old b he'll be an ex!

Uh-oohh... Don't mind him.. I'm sure men go thru periods but without the bleeding!!! ha ha

I bump into Kevin quite a bit.. N usually it doesn't bother me.. But today it did..
Coz of where it was n the circumstance I suppose...

Good morning ladies..
Well the weekend wasn't too great, but wasn't too bad either..
I didn't track at all so will just try stick to 29pp MAX per day til Thursday.. Tho I know I in no way ate all 49 weeklies...
Saturday night did contain a bottle of rose wine... 19pp???

My weekend was bad in that I didn't eat much at all. I get very nervous on dates and feel nauseous and can't eat haha.
The whole weekend I had.. 1 slice toast, 1 cheese toastie, 2 mini rolls with bacon medallions aaaand coco pops!! That's it lol.
Oh and I had a bulmers light and 2 vodka and diet 7up Saturday night.

My weekend was bad in that I didn't eat much at all. I get very nervous on dates and feel nauseous and can't eat haha.
The whole weekend I had.. 1 slice toast, 1 cheese toastie, 2 mini rolls with bacon medallions aaaand coco pops!! That's it lol.
Oh and I had a bulmers light and 2 vodka and diet 7up Saturday night.
Oh Sarah you're turning into a dipso.. ha ha ha...
You need to eat lady!!! But you know that so I won't give out :D
xx

I know I just get so nervous around guys I like that I feel physically sick!! So I couldn't eat while I was hanging out with him at all...
I'll try eat something a bit more substantial today hehe. Haven't eaten yet though. X

I know I just get so nervous around guys I like that I feel physically sick!! So I couldn't eat while I was hanging out with him at all...
I'll try eat something a bit more substantial today hehe. Haven't eaten yet though. X

I used to be like that around Ralph now I can't stop eating:)
I need to find a new man then I'll lose weight:)

You get yerself brekkie missy.. A nice big cooked grill I reckon.. YUM YUM :)
I used to be like that around Ralph now I can't stop eating:)
I need to find a new man then I'll lose weight:)
I was NEVER like that around Jonathan... Unfortunately.. lol
We got together initially when I was so young that I never thought... Then when we got back together we were so familiar with each other it wasn't an issue.. I was straight in robbing off his plate ha ha ha

Brekkie: Pink grapefruit with linseed (1pp) 2x weetabix (3pp) fresh raspberries, canderel, LF milk (1pp)
Lunch: Pasta, chicken, bacon bits, sweetcorn, chive dressing - 9pp
Total today so far: 14/29

Doing good so far today hon, what's for din dins?!

I tried to eat a kfc today and I couldn't. Managed about half of it. Very strange... I'm just never hungry at the mo??

Doing good so far today hon, what's for din dins?!

I tried to eat a kfc today and I couldn't. Managed about half of it. Very strange... I'm just never hungry at the mo??

Dinner was a Denny chicken n mushroom pastry with homemade chips n salad. Was delish but not very ww friendly... Oops ;)

Hi love x hope your OK x

Oooh yesterdays dinner sounds nice mmm...

I had homemade thai curry... it was nice but couldn't finish it.

Craving junk now... think my non eating weekend is catching up to me haha!! X

OMG... Just got this email from office manager...

"Dear All,

The water is being turned off in both ladies and gents toilets this afternoon to allow for maintenance. We can use the toilets in the building next door. "

Eh.. I've been drinking water all morning... I can't be running in next door every 15mins!!!!!

That's always happening in my office. Useless.

Back