My Diary - 2013

Hey lovely Im back!

Got my HL head back on and I am going to get back into my lovely clothes in wardrobe and I AM going to start feeling better about myself!

Cant move in living room but the plasterers are in for the next 4 days so hopefully will start to see some light at the end of the tunnel x
Hi hunnie.. Glad to have you back...
Oh the freaking plasterers.. Nooooo... But its great to see the walls done and then you'll see the end is near...
Everyone went on at me about how dusty the house wud b after the plasterers were done, and yea it was a wreck, but not as bad as I'd thought..
I'm just waiting for a delivery of S&S.. Order a 1 week supply to see if I can manage a no (little) food diet n if i'm managing OK i'll order more.. Fingers crossed.. :)

Oh the freaking plasterers.. Nooooo... But its great to see the walls done and then you'll see the end is near...
Everyone went on at me about how dusty the house wud b after the plasterers were done, and yea it was a wreck, but not as bad as I'd thought..
I'm just waiting for a delivery of S&S.. Order a 1 week supply to see if I can manage a no (little) food diet n if i'm managing OK i'll order more.. Fingers crossed.. :)

Well we've already has all of the ceilings done in the house as they were artex and the mess doesnt even compare to the mess we've had to live with during the kitchen being ripped out and the extension being built

I'm thinking HL will be easier whilst all this is going on as I really dont have a kitchen now and wont have for quite a bit so at least I will only have to was my shaker out after breakfast and lunch rather than trying to make things. Dinner is going to be a tough one but we will still be able to plug the halogen over in on the floor somewhere.

Do you know when your S&S delivery will be with you? It will be easier knowing that someone else is doing something similar x

Well we've already has all of the ceilings done in the house as they were artex and the mess doesnt even compare to the mess we've had to live with during the kitchen being ripped out and the extension being built

I'm thinking HL will be easier whilst all this is going on as I really dont have a kitchen now and wont have for quite a bit so at least I will only have to was my shaker out after breakfast and lunch rather than trying to make things. Dinner is going to be a tough one but we will still be able to plug the halogen over in on the floor somewhere.

Do you know when your S&S delivery will be with you? It will be easier knowing that someone else is doing something similar x

should be here today sometime.. latest tomoro.. Got an email yesterday afternoon to say it had been dispatched.. I only ordered it yesterday tho so...
Yea you'll be doing HL and Emma( Edes) is doing S&S so i'll hav lotza support.. :)

have you two gone into some unknown language or am i mega thick.....what is clomid? and tww?! lol

have you two gone into some unknown language or am i mega thick.....what is clomid? and tww?! lol
Ha ha ha ha... No hunnie you are far from mega thick!
Clomid is a drug I've been put on to help with getting pregnant.. And TWW is two week waitign (past ovulation, waiting for period) x

Ha ha ha ha... No hunnie you are far from mega thick!
Clomid is a drug I've been put on to help with getting pregnant.. And TWW is two week waitign (past ovulation, waiting for period) x

ahhhhh i see!!!! phew thought i was missing something obvious! lol x

It's very much like learning a new language ;-) x

haha yer does sound like it! im glad ive got a few years before i'll have to start getting my head around all this kind of stuff! lol x

Hopefully it comes easier to you that it has for me.......

well i dont think i will ever take for granted that i can get pregnant at the click of fingers - i think i actually expect to have problems as apposed to assuming i would get pregnant! xx

You trying slim and save?

Yea was all set to but now am having seconds thoughts.. The reality of having no food is gettign closer.. lol
Have ordered 1 weeks supply so will give it a bash :)

I attempted it but with my shifts I just couldn't handle it! I'm going to do terriann 123 just before my holiday

Back