My Diary - 2013

Hehe, made me laugh abit sorry Frances. Sure it'll be great exercise :p

Laura soon as I seen the van outside that was it.. I needed the loo.. Am actually gona burst in a min!!!!
And I'm DYING for a cuppa too.. But I daren't drink until loo's are back in action...

Was funny, last night we were bed watching Breaking Bad and literally every 5 or 10 mins I needed the loo.. no exaggeration.. Jono was like.. "Frances when you actually get pregnant you're gona hafta give up work.. Look at how bad ya are now with the toilet.. Imagine when yer pregnant!"
I do use the loo quite allot tho

Laura soon as I seen the van outside that was it.. I needed the loo.. Am actually gona burst in a min!!!!
And I'm DYING for a cuppa too.. But I daren't drink until loo's are back in action...

Was funny, last night we were bed watching Breaking Bad and literally every 5 or 10 mins I needed the loo.. no exaggeration.. Jono was like.. "Frances when you actually get pregnant you're gona hafta give up work.. Look at how bad ya are now with the toilet.. Imagine when yer pregnant!"
I do use the loo quite allot tho

I'm the same I'm always on the loo, Ralph calls me crap happy Harry although I'm only weeing.

I'm always in the loo... Trying to wait for 4 hours recommended to do an OPK is a killer for me.. I literally run around looking for stuff to do to occupy myself so as not to think about it..
But last night was the worst... During 1 episode of Breaking Bad, which is only 45 mins long.. I was in the loo 3 times!!!!

Actually.. I wonder if I've a kidney infection... I've no back pain or it doesn't hurt when I go (sorry) but I do have a pressure pain in my lower abdomin... I put it down to the Clomid but maybe............

Might be worth your while checking it out, does seem like you go to the toilet in the extreme

Hi liz.. All good here ta.. How are you? Sounds like you had a lovely weekend...

Hi Frances.
I'm good thanks, wkend was great it was lovely to spend time with my fave sis x
Had an exercise day today lol, ive gone mad, just so fed up of feeling unfit!

Speaking of loos, our water was sposed to b turned off Monday, kept expecting there to n b no water, it never went off.. Odd x

Might be worth your while checking it out, does seem like you go to the toilet in the extreme

Last night was an exception. I do hi allot but not usually that much!!! Still got the pressure pain but not been to the loo much today. As in, the usual really :)

Hey hon.
Ya I pee a fair bit aswel. And that's without being good and drinking my two litres. I honestly can't drink that unless I know I'm gona be near a toilet for the day!
Ya back pain sounds like it cud be kidney infection. Doesn't always come with pain when peeing-that's usually more UTI or cysticis. But if it continues-urine sample into doctors for u. :)

How's the loo today lol!?
Have to say if I drink a lot of water in constantly to and fro-ing to the bathroom haha!

Hey hon.
Ya I pee a fair bit aswel. And that's without being good and drinking my two litres. I honestly can't drink that unless I know I'm gona be near a toilet for the day!
Ya back pain sounds like it cud be kidney infection. Doesn't always come with pain when peeing-that's usually more UTI or cysticis. But if it continues-urine sample into doctors for u. :)
No hun.. There no back pain just pressure pain in my lower abdomin.. But its gone today...
Yea, good job I work in an office so I'm free to pop to the loo as n when I need..
If I go shopping with the girls, or to dinner or anything, soon as we get there i'm like "i'll just pop the loo" then half way thru same thing.. then before we leave... Its rather annoying sometimes... Long car drives are a nightmare.. lol
I think some people... just wee more than others.. ive had every test you can have and theres nothing wrong... I go 5 times a hour someties... and I hardly drink anything.. If I drank the recommended daily allowance I might as well sit on the toilet all dya haha x
OMG.. You pee even more than me... I didnt' think that was possible.. ha
How's the loo today lol!?
Have to say if I drink a lot of water in constantly to and fro-ing to the bathroom haha!
Thankfully the water is back on so its all good.. lol
If I drink water i'm in every maybe 20mins.. Without water its probably every 45-50mins...

I'm the same!! People must think I'm mad heading off to the loo all the time haha

HAHAHA!! That's hilarious hehe :) Made me laugh out loud for real x

OK so after following Emma's diary n seeing well she's doing on S&S, I have order a 1 week supply..
Am gona SEE if I can manage a diet that consists of eating only once a day... If i'm doing OK on it i'll place another order for a longer period.. Just didnt' want to order a month's supply and give up after 2 days... lol
So just got a mail to let me know its been dispatched

OK so after following Emma's diary n seeing well she's doing on S&S, I have order a 1 week supply..
Am gona SEE if I can manage a diet that consists of eating only once a day... If i'm doing OK on it i'll place another order for a longer period.. Just didnt' want to order a month's supply and give up after 2 days... lol
So just got a mail to let me know its been dispatched

You do realise you'll have to drink lots of water on this don't you? There'll be no chance of you getting off the loo now:):):):)

You do realise you'll have to drink lots of water on this don't you? There'll be no chance of you getting off the loo now:):):):)

Ha ha Yes I know.. 2-3litres per day... :eek: I'll just set my desk up in there.. LOL

Morning

when do you get your order? xx

Hey lovely Im back!

Got my HL head back on and I am going to get back into my lovely clothes in wardrobe and I AM going to start feeling better about myself!

Cant move in living room but the plasterers are in for the next 4 days so hopefully will start to see some light at the end of the tunnel x

Back