my diary - from lardy to lovely!

probably revisit exante in the new year i expect!

h x

or not i seem to change my mind daily lol

it seems to be getting easier too now im moving around again..thank god for that!

h x

went for a lovely walk with the dog and daughter today (im suffering a bit now) but it was fantastic to be out again.

weighed this morning and the weights coming off nicely so hoping for a good loss next thursday :)

h x

another good day yesterday with another lb off and went to watch the breaking dawn film with daughter ..well i had to sit in front of her cause she knew there were rude bits in it and she didnt want to be embarressed with her mum sat beside her lolol good though, i love that sort of film and i was in tears at the beginning with the wedding bit! theres an even better film coming up in the new year though, no 4 in 3d with vampires and lycans (werewolves) called underworld

heres a link for any likeminded people ! Underworld Awakening - Official Site

cant wait

h x

harriet2 said:
another good day yesterday with another lb off and went to watch the breaking dawn film with daughter ..well i had to sit in front of her cause she knew there were rude bits in it and she didnt want to be embarressed with her mum sat beside her lolol good though, i love that sort of film and i was in tears at the beginning with the wedding bit! theres an even better film coming up in the new year though, no 4 in 3d with vampires and lycans (werewolves) called underworld

heres a link for any likeminded people ! Underworld Awakening - Official Site

cant wait

h x

Woooo underworld 4 MAZIN!! loved the 3rd one it was my fav :)

another day another lb off. ive only got a few more sachets to see me through to next week so then ill think again :) v v pleased how its gone though and will probalby revisit exante in the new year but will see how weightloss goes doing my own thing :)

h x

so weigh in day and im 200.8lbs which makes...3.8lbs :)

yay!!!

h x

Last edited:
Woohoo, great going H well done xx

another lb off this morningwhich takes me under my first goal so yay! only 3 more days then im refeeding using the lt method. well its what i know and what i trust as its always worked before :) poor youngest was due to go to london on a college trip but shes home in bed with a sickness bug.

right better get to work!

h x

another 1.2lbs off this morning which is wierd as the past two days ive run out of fizzy water and ive lost 2.2lbs...oh well perhaps i am drinking enough plain water and just dont know it.

now have today and tomorrow then refeed monday. im actually getting nervous about it...damn food lol

h x

went to see sarah millican in poole yesterday and it was very funny. she got the audience to participate and some of the answers to her questions were hilarious :)

another lbs off again this morning which im over the moon about....its a shame im refeeding tomorrow cause i know this daily loss is going to stop :) ah well cant have it all

oh n looks like im now overweight instead of obese....goodie!

h x

another 1.2lbs off today which is great . i ate chicken and salad for the my first refeed day and wow it was yummy. im redoing day one again today as i cant get home and access to food so ive got my sachet with me which isnt ideal but work does get in the way :) ive almost got to my second goal too! got til thursday weigh in to do that yay!!!

h x

Last edited:
weigh in day tomorrow. i hope its a nice birthday surprise! refeeding is going well. ive got tofu and salad in a while which im really looking forward to. amazing with balsamic vinegar..yum yum

h x

hi-de-hi :D
I think I'll change to WS until after xmas, really not got back to it properly since my xmas do on Friday. Yesterday was the only day I stuck 100% and that was because I was too busy to cheat. (Have you noticed how cheat has the word eat in it? lmao) I must be going mad :rolleyes:

nursetubs said:
hi-de-hi :D
I think I'll change to WS until after xmas, really not got back to it properly since my xmas do on Friday. Yesterday was the only day I stuck 100% and that was because I was too busy to cheat. (Have you noticed how cheat has the word eat in it? lmao) I must be going mad :rolleyes:

Lol yes def mad ;) WS is a good idea Hun x good luck x

good plan xxx

k weigh in day for me and overnight i lost another .2 of a lb lol which makes my total for the week of 4.8!!! very pleased with that as im still refeeding but still losing..what more could a person ask for lolol

h x

im taking a break now so happy christmas everyone and heres to a great 2012 for us all!

h x

Happy Christmas Harriet :xmastree: Well done on your weight loss and see you back here in the new year :wavey:
Hazel
x

Back