my diary - from lardy to lovely!

Enjoy your Christmas, Happy New Year see you in 2012 xx

im taking a break now so happy christmas everyone and heres to a great 2012 for us all!

h x

Have a good Xmas and New Year Harriet, hope to see you back in Jan :) take care x

refeed weigh in and ive lost 2lbs this week :) thats with going away for the weekend to an hotel as well (and TOTM)!!!!

h x

Last edited:
Merry Christmas H, have a great time xx

hi everyone, im starting tomorrow on the second part of losing this extra weight after my long christmas break. ive a few pounds to lose to get back to what i was before christmas then ill start counting down once i reach that..hopefully wont take too long to get there:)

h xx

day one and all going fine. im feeling really positive and just going to take one day at a time for the time being. i know for me it takes a few weeks to really get into it so im going to keep my head down and keep plodding on :) in theory anyway!

h x

Hi harriet welcome back :) I also had a couple of weeks off before xmas, but got back into it early Jan...

Think we have around the same amount of weight to lose now, maybe we'll get there at the same time ;)

good luck getting back into the swing of things. youve done excellent so far. xxx

Hi harriet welcome back :) I also had a couple of weeks off before xmas, but got back into it early Jan...

Think we have around the same amount of weight to lose now, maybe we'll get there at the same time ;)

thanks aaron :)
now theres a challenge :D

Haven't got back on the wagon yet...starts 15 Feb, tomoz

Hi Harriet, good luck today ;)

Back