My Diary - Goodbye to Yo Yo dieting.

haha, no problem and i used to forget to put the free food in too.

well weighed in this morning and STAYED THE SAME!!!!. I am gutted to be honest and feeling quite upset.
I really wanted a loss.

Last edited:
Aw no! :patback: You must feel so disheartened. I want to say a massive well done for not going home and eating the whole lot of icecream! Listen.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I know I would have. I had a look at your food diary and it all seems fine to me, all I can think is that you haven't used all of your syns every day and the lemon juice, check for definate because I thought fruit juices contained syns. But even then you should have lost at least 1/2 a pound. Did anyone at your group have any advice? Or you consultant? Are you on a star week?
The thing is you've achieved a lot because you've eaten some healthy and satisfying (I hope!) meals. Even though you haven't had a result you are doing yourself some good and you didn't gain. I know nothing will stop you feeling disappointed because it's horrible not loosing when you've tried really hard. Keep going though because it will work.
Well done for being strong, we're all in it together xxxx

Thanks. Stayed on plan today.
I am still determined to carry on with sw as it suits me
I dont go to class - i do it online. It is expensive so wont be renewing after the 3 months. I am down but not yet out

Last edited:
New day today. Putting the disappointment of yesterday behind me hopefully.
Rearranged a lunch with the girls to late morning coffee instead
Just been to Tesco and bought healthy living yoghurts and mullerlights.
I am telling myself its gonna be a good day.
:) :) :)

Last edited:
Hey, well done for putting yesterday behind you, I felt like that this morning. You're being really strong and focused, it's inspiring x

PS. I'll have to try hot water and lemon :) xx

Did you do the SW rum and raisin recipe? Think i'm gonna try mint choc chip tonight maybe, only got one pot of mint muller though, might have to improvise.

Did you do the SW rum and raisin recipe? Think i'm gonna try mint choc chip tonight maybe, only got one pot of mint muller though, might have to improvise.

Hi, yes I did but it didnt go well. I thought I would be clever and not use the low fat custard. I used weight watchers creme fraiche cos its much lower in syns but I had to put tonnes of sweetner in. We ate it all but there are just somethings You cant compromise on and I think rum and raisin ice cream is one.

I really fancy doing a mint one too. Daya reckon you could use 1 mint mullerlight, nat yog, sweetner and mint options sachet?

Yeah i dont see why not. I'm using mint muller, sweetener, bit of milk, mini bag cadbury buttons (3.5 syns) and peppermint essence...i've over done the essence though. Oops.

Hope it tastes yummy.
Will give mine a go tomorrow I think.
Already synned a chocolate fix for later. Kitkat (5.5) and a options chocolate brownie drink (3). Its so fab.
:character00238:

Hey

Do you have to have an ice cream maker to do SW ice cream with the Muller Lights?

xx

I might do, it's just something different isn't it? Keep it interesting. I can't afford one at the moment though. x

Well slight change of plan as the day wore on.
Didnt have the crisps.
Didnt do the mint ice cream. Played safe and used a weightwatchers strawb yoghurt with some onken vanilla fat free yoghurt (1syn) and summer fruits.
Just topped a good day with a kitkat (5.5) syns
Total syns (6.5 syns)

Last edited:
Back