My Diary - I WILL lose 6 stone!

Good luck!

You've got the right state of mind, thinking of it as healthy eating, not dieting or totally denying.

I have just restarted and I feel this time will be THE time I do it. I have replaced all the goodies I liked with low fat versions, and cut out, white bread, biscuits butter, frying anything and crisps and nuts.

Hope you got an encouraging result at weigh in?

Good luck!

You've got the right state of mind, thinking of it as healthy eating, not dieting or totally denying.

I have just restarted and I feel this time will be THE time I do it. I have replaced all the goodies I liked with low fat versions, and cut out, white bread, biscuits butter, frying anything and crisps and nuts.

Hope you got an encouraging result at weigh in?

That's exactly what I have done Rainbow! Replacing food with better options & watching what I eat. I have tried to "diet" before, but because i know i can't have a biscuit or packet of crisps, i crave them more!

I weighed myself after work yesterday, but before dinner. Probably not the best time! I was 16st 3lb. Quite pleased with that & im hoping if i weigh myself first thing in the mornin this should go down a bit! I'd be so happy to reach 16st or less by Monday!

I had a pretty good day yesterday. Everyone in work seem'd to have cakes & chocolate and i wasnt even tempted. I'v not really been snacking in work, maybe just a few grapes here & there. Which is better than the packet or crisps, or chocolate i would normally have!

I was planing to have a night off either tonight or tomorrow, but im now to determained to reach the 16st mark by monday that i'v canceled that idea lol :D

plan to do a lot of exersise this weekend, either on the wii or taking the dog for long walks! I can't wait :D

Also these are my targets,

28/02 - 16st
04/04 - 15st
09/05 - 14st
12/06 - 13st
11/07 - Size 16
18/07 - 12st
22/08 - 11st
26/09 - 10st
31/10 - Size 14
05/12 9st

Not sure how realistic these are! Wanting to lose a stone in 5 weeks? Thats 2lb & a bit a week! Hopefully I can lose roughly 7st in 10 months? fingers & toes crossed :D

Heya hun, good to see you back on track :)
Everyone falls off of the wagon! It's the climbing back on that's important, and I think you're going about it the right way :) Not dieting and just trying to make healthier decisions is great. Don't deny yourself anything, everyone needs a treat some times, it's just being aware of exactly how many treats you're having.

Hope everything works out! :)

Good luck with monday's weigh in, monday is my first weigh in :eek:

I always weigh first thing in the morning, but I know for some people that isn't always possible.

Yes, I too crave food when I can't have it. So replacing my options is so much easier. A nurse once told me it is realistic to aim for a pound and a half loss per week, anything else is a bonus :)

Seeing your goals was very inspirational for me. I now believe that by october I'll be a lot less than I am now, and my target for next valentines day is achievable, thank you.

I also agree with the treats, my weekend treat is a bag of ryvitas minis chilli flavour on saturday night, or milky way or a crunchie, or a small bag or maltesers... but only on a saturday evening, and only ONE a week not all four! lol

I wish you success on your journey, you can and will do it!

I tell everyone this:
Minimilk icecream lollies = 30 cals
1 party ring biscuit = 30 cals (amazing for a biscuit)
1 bag of iced gems = 90 cals
1 bag of mini moo malt biscuit thingys = under 100 cals (if I remember correctly)
And having a hot chocolate always helps on totm, lol.

Back