My Diary! I wll be back soon!

I've never been before, so am really looking forward to it :)

Will be looking on-line tonight for accommodation and ideas.

Bonus is, it will keep me out of the kitchen when I'm searching lol

How exciting!! xx

That sounds like a lovely break. Let us know if it's nice and what the name of the place is as I love the idea of a cost place in Scotland by a lake with a log fire going.

Oh, lucky you, I'd love to visit Scotland! One day!

It sounds like everything is going pretty well for you diet and excercise wise.

I've been thinking of your aunt a lot. Do you know if there is any lymph node involvement? Is she to have chemo or radiotherapy afterwards?

Diet wise I'm doing pretty well. Without the angst that has followed previous dieting- where I'm thinking of food all the time. That is the good news. (And it is good, hopefully it will make maintaining easier) The downside is that the scales aren't moving. I promise this doesn't reflect a lack of effort on my part. (Although perhaps my calories could be lower, oh, I should keep a journal) Soon, soon, I hope I'll be posting a loss on the BB challange. (I've been staying clear of the scales for a while, concentrating on treadmilling, but will jump on shortly)

Hope you are having a good day!

Hi Minusfour,

Unfortunately, she has to have the lymph nodes removed, and one breast. Then a long course of chemo :(. It means a lot to hear that you are thinking of her :). We're lucky that the chemo can be done locally, so all her family will be able to rally around.

Glad to hear that the calorie counting is going well, it's just a shame that the scales aren't moving! I have my fingers crossed that they will move for you soon xx

Good luck with the treadmill!

First day of being back on track went well. I went for a walk in my lunch break, and stayed within my calories. I'm not entirely happy with what I ate, but it was the only things we had in the house.

B: 2 Weetabix with Milk: 130
S: Fruit: 80
L: Salad with Chicken Slices and 1tbsp Hummus: 290, Yogurt: 75
D: 2 Beef Skewers, 100g Oven Chips, Salad: 570
S: Cupcake: 150

Total: 1295

I also drank over 2 litres of water.

Today is going well so far. I'm finishing work early, so am working through lunch, which means no walk today. I will try to go for a walk this evening instead.

Hope you're all having a good day xx

You're doing really well, we're going to hit our targets in no time!!

Thats a good idea to walk in your lunch break think I will start doing that.

I really enjoy it, it gets me away from my desk, and then I don't have to worry about trying to exercise in the evening.

The walks I do are quit hard. So they getting everying working, especially when I have to wak up steep hills! lolx

Another good day for me yesterday (I think!)

B: 2 Weetabix with Milk: 130
S: Banana: 90
L: Bacon and Salad Roll: 300, Crisps: 180
D: Canneloni: 300, Cheese sauce 300, Salad: 50
S: WW Creamed Rice, Some Cherries: 180

Total: 1530

Slightly higher than I'd have liked, but I had to buy lunch, and I was really hungry so had some crisps! I did stay away from the yummy cakes though, so that's one good thing. I also drank over 2 litres of water!

Hope you're all having a good day xx

Yesterday wasn't too bad, I just feel that I could be doing better. My fruit and Veg intake isn't very good this week, so I'll imporve that after going shopping on the weekend.

B: 2 Slices Toast: 200, Flora Light: 35
S: Raspberry Snack Bars: 165
L: Chicken Salad Sandwich: 300
S: Yogurt Covered Raspberries: 112
D: Pork Chop, Mashed Potato, Green Beans, Brocolli and Gravy: 600
S: Light Choc Mousse: 112

Total: 1524

Looking back on that, it doesn't look great does it!?

I think your day looks fine and quite healthy :)

You've got two good servings of protein and at least 4 servings of fruit/veg, potatoes are a great complex carb - the only thing I can see is the bread - is it white?

B: 2 Slices Toast: 200, Flora Light: 35
S: Raspberry Snack Bars: 165
L: Chicken Salad Sandwich: 300
S: Yogurt Covered Raspberries: 112
D: Pork Chop, Mashed Potato, Green Beans, Brocolli and Gravy: 600
S: Light Choc Mousse: 112

Total: 1524

Looking back on that, it doesn't look great does it!?

It really doesn't look that bad, you went a little over but you could pull that back over the course of a week. :D

Sounds like your doing great hun, your menu sounds healthy and sensible :) well done you. Hope you have a good loss this week x

Back