My Diary! I wll be back soon!

OMG!!! 300 calories on 10 nuts! :eek: I would have ate them too thinking they were a healthy low calorie snack lol! still a fab day, well done x

you're doing amazing darl! x

Morning everyone,

I woke up really late this morning, so I'm not as organised as I usually would be.

I asked Hubby to go and get some nice bread yesterday which he did. He came back with wholemeal seeded bread, which sounds very healthy, but what he didn't realise is the bread is 133 calories per slice :eek: . Bless him, he tried really hard to get healthy bread.

Needless to say that I won't be eating very much of it lol

Hope you all have a good day xx

Aww I hate it when there is yummy tempting bread in the house, looove sandwiches haha! bless your OH though lol.....my hubby went and got me some healthy shopping and came back with that volvic touch of blackcurrent...I almost had a big glass of it until I read the label and its loaded with sugar :eek:
Have a good day hun xx

Another good day for me yesterday. I did a 45 min walk, and went to a social buffet with work last night, and said no to chocolate cake! :eek: I still can't quite believe that I didn't give in to temptation, so I am feeling very pleased with myself. I did have 2 custard creams which I'm not too happy about, but it could have been a lot worse!

B: 2 Slices Toast, Flora Light, Scrapping of Jam: 300
S: 2 Custard Creams: 120
L: 1 Bread Roll, Turkey Slice, Salad: 200, Low Cal Jelly, Mixed Fruit: 60
D: 1/2 Jacket Potato, 1 Ricotta and Spinach Canneloni, Mixture of Salads: 450
S: 3 Crackers, 3 Small Slices of Cheese: 200

Total: 1330

I'm not quite sure how many calories were in my dinner and crackers, because I had them at the buffet, so am guessing the calories. Do they seem the right amount?

It's raining here today, so probably no walk for me at lunch time, but I will do an exercise DVD tonight instead.

your menu sounds lovely, well done :)

well done for resisting the chocolate cake carol! u should be very proud - there is no way i could have said no to that!! hehe!

have a good day! xxx

Well done for saying no to the chocolate cake, your doing really well :)

Thanks Guys!

I have a bit of a crisis, just realised I've left the house without my 'food bag'. That means no fruit, and no lunch :sigh:

I can get a jacket potato at lunch time, but I need something now, so am going to have a look around the office to see if I can find anything!

There are vending machines next door, but not sure if there is anything healthy in them!

Wish me luck lol

Mmmm, not the best day yesterday. Forgetting my food at home really threw me, because I had already planned my food for the day. I did do quite well though considering, but am not happy with the amount of carbs I ate, and there is a seriously lack of fruit and veg!

B: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with Milk: 180
S: 3 Dry Crackers: 105 (Only thing in my office draw!)
L: Small Jacket Potato, Coleslaw, small amount of Cheese and Salad: 460
D: Tomato Soup: 170, 2 Slices Bread, Flora Light and Turkey Slice: 265
S: WW Chocolate Slice: 95

Total: 1275

Lets hope that today is a better day, with WI looming tomorrow :eek:

Sounds like a great day considering you left your lunch at home :) good luck for WI tomorrow x

Thanks guys :)

--------------------------------

I've had a really busy weekend, so haven't managed to get on here to update my diary. I 'm pleased to say though that WI 6 went well, and I've lost 3.5lbs. I'm really happy, because I've lost my first stone :party0011:

I think drinking lots is definately the key, and I seem to have lost more by uping my calories a bit to atleast 1300 or 1400.

Will be back later to update my food diary.

Hope you all a have good day xx

:woohoo: well done x

excellent, keep up the good work :)

Back