my diary of the last little bit

hello,
i'm nearly there and setting off on my final push of cd (ss but probably with a bit of ss+ thown in occasionally to keep me sane)

i have maintained for the past 3 weeks doing a combination of ss+ and easter ie booze and chocs!

with a wedding at the end of june i have just over 2 months to get there and i should do it, if i stick to it!

no nuts, no snacking on protein, no bad habits, full quantity of water and most importantly no excuses!

been treating myself left right and centre so nothing grand planned apart from i will get myself a massage after 2 complete weeks

going to use this diary to keep om track, it's worked in the past, i will be in the dress i want in june come on, i'm doing it for me. feel free to comment, i think i might need all the help i can get this time.

nearly there, this bit is nearly over, then the hard bit starts, maintaining! eeek

m x:p

Hi,
How much weight are you trying to lose?
I`m sure you can do it, having a dress to fit in is great motivation. good luck x
good

i'm going to lose 2 and a half stone....eeek....decided on day one to wait until today to start so day one all over again...thought it would be easier when i was back at school and i think i made a good decision!

just got to remember that i am doing this for me, noone is making me do it and it is up to me to do it. i know i will be so happy if i manage to do this...i saw my cdc today and bought 2 weeks worth of shakes and bars and togther with the ones in my cupboard i have at least 3 weeks. if i can do that then i will either be in the zone or hating it. if i am hating it then i will move up the plans and call it a day, hopefully though i will be flying and manage to do at least another 3....fingers crossed i could be near 2 stone down by then...! yipppeee...

Back