My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Going to make sure I have a good week. I want to see the 11's on Saturday morning.

Off to the Toby carvery tomorrow for lunch. I should be ok, I won't have any Yorkshire pudding or roast potatoes. Just meat, a little mash and loads of veggies!

Not been on for a few weeks, seem to take one stepp forward and then two steps back.

Lost 3 pounds 3 weeks ago, then gained 2 pounds, then missed group because i knew i had another gain. Fasted for 3 days last week and managed to lose 3.5 pounds, overall down by 1.5 though. I do think i need to do at least 2 fast days a week as they seem to work for me.

I am now 19 pounds away from goal, just need to stick on plan and not sabotage myself! I need to plan gym time properly as i need to tone myself up and arms and thighs are really wobbly. I need to stay focused and be as close to goal as possible in 8 weeks time for my 40th birthday!

Not been on for a few weeks, seem to take one stepp forward and then two steps back. Lost 3 pounds 3 weeks ago, then gained 2 pounds, then missed group because i knew i had another gain. Fasted for 3 days last week and managed to lose 3.5 pounds, overall down by 1.5 though. I do think i need to do at least 2 fast days a week as they seem to work for me. I am now 19 pounds away from goal, just need to stick on plan and not sabotage myself! I need to plan gym time properly as i need to tone myself up and arms and thighs are really wobbly. I need to stay focused and be as close to goal as possible in 8 weeks time for my 40th birthday!

We'll done for climbing back on, we are both close go our goal now & this sabotage thing is a nightmare isn't it? I've got 15lbs to go, well I did have before my weekend away!!!!

Half a pound that week. It's all a step in the right direction.

18.5 pounds until goal now. I've got my birthday in 8 weeks. I won't be at goal by then but I won't be far off!

SarahB said:
Half a pound that week. It's all a step in the right direction.

18.5 pounds until goal now. I've got my birthday in 8 weeks. I won't be at goal by then but I won't be far off!

Great going, well done! :) xx

Off work this week, it's been hard diet wise being off work and out of my routine.

Somehow managed a successful fast day today! Very pleased, didn't think I would be able to do it while I am at home but it's gone well. I've kept myself busy and have spent a lot of the day making a dress on the sewing machine.

Well done it's hard at home isn't it. I've done 3 now since I started my annual leave & it's been much harder than at work

I was just saying this. I am at home usually but keep busy and don't think of food. Now today is a DD for me but it's the first day off school for my children for Easter and one of them is currently cooking a cheese and bacon toastie and the smell is killing me!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Starting a new running group tomorrow. I did the c25k through work last yet but I haven't been very motivated in getting out to run.

I saw an advert for a local group who are starting the c25k starting tomorrow. I still can run at least 2k without stopping so i am not a total couch potato!! Hopefully this time I will get to the end of the course and actually be able to run a full 5k.

It will be good for me and will help keep me motivated to get the final weight off.

Starting a new running group tomorrow. I did the c25k through work last yet but I haven't been very motivated in getting out to run. I saw an advert for a local group who are starting the c25k starting tomorrow. I still can run at least 2k without stopping so i am not a total couch potato!! Hopefully this time I will get to the end of the course and actually be able to run a full 5k. It will be good for me and will help keep me motivated to get the final weight off.

Well done you. They say running in a group is much better as you drag I mean spur one another on ;)

Run club was good. We did a small run. 1 mile - I ran the whole thing without stopping.

It had stopped raining which was good but I got bitten by the midges which the wet weather has brought out.

Haven't been on for ages....
Just been losing and gaining the same 2-3 pounds at the moment. I am 1.5 pounds higher than the beginning of April. I am no-where near where I wanted to be :-(.

Anyway just got to keep on chipping away at it!

Haven't been on for ages.... Just been losing and gaining the same 2-3 pounds at the moment. I am 1.5 pounds higher than the beginning of April. I am no-where near where I wanted to be :-(. Anyway just got to keep on chipping away at it!

That's exactly the right attitude xx

Still plodding on. I've had a couple of crazy weeks with a variety of birthdays and celebrations (including my own 40th) thanksfully its all over and one with now. Just got to try and get back on plan as i go away in exactly 4 weeks!

Onwards and downwards!

Back