My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Finally made it out for a run this morning. Wasn't fantastic but at least I made it out. My last run before that was the 20th December so it's been nearly 3 weeks.

Want to get back into my mon/wed/fri routine. Need to get back out on Friday and then maybe the weekend after I can attempt Parkrun again.

Finally made it out for a run this morning. Wasn't fantastic but at least I made it out. My last run before that was the 20th December so it's been nearly 3 weeks. Want to get back into my mon/wed/fri routine. Need to get back out on Friday and then maybe the weekend after I can attempt Parkrun again.

Well done honey! I'm attempting day 2 week one c25k tonight at gym. I did day 1 on Monday & was ok but I did have a fan right next to me (am hoping to get that machine again)

Well done for getting back onto the c25k.

I think I need to maybe go back to about week 7 of my 10 week plan and start back from there.

Half a pound gain this week, I wasn't happy but then I haven't been on plan so I should be thankful that it wasn't a larger gain.

I've had my first 100% day, I am feeling much more positive and plan to have a 100% week. My step daughter wants to lose weight and her mum has joined SW so I told her when she is over at the weekend I will do her The same food as me.

Lol! It's gone already.

I've been 100% since weigh in Tuesday night so hoping for a decent loss this week. Even sat in mcdonalds earlier with a grilled chicken salad while OH had a Big Mac and fries.

Had a sneaky check on the scales this morning and they are looking good but obviously I have to go by the scales at club on Tuesday night.

Lost 2 at class this week, would have liked a bigger loss but it's all in the right direction!

Finally made it out running again. A conversation with my dad gave me the kick up the bum I needed. He asked me if I was still running and I I said I hadn't been out as I have had a col the last 2 weeks, he then said 'so you've given up then' ..... That was the kick I needed! No I bloody haven't given up!

I was out this morning (achieved a PB) and was also out on Wednesday morning. So glad to have got myself back out. Although I still don't enjoy running, I always feel so good when I get back.

Found a new SW class near me, it opened at the beginning of January.
It's on a Saturday morning which is great as I like morning weigh ins. I went along yesterday and It seems like a nice class.

1 pound off... It's slow going but at least it's all going in the right direction.

The size 14 dress I bought to slim into for my friends party fits me it's just tight!!! Another 7-10 pounds should do it. Need to stay focused so that it fits me properly by the 5th April.

I've joined the gym!!!! I had my induction today and the trainer got me doing interval training on the treadmill ... I was seriously sweating!
She gave me some excellent advice on what classes to attend and how to maximise my fat burning with minimal effort!!!
Booked in for a lunchtime step class tomorrow!

Back