My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

In a strange way I am looking forward to it, my step class is actually tomorrow. Got muddled up!

A little sore today but will be fit and ready for tomorrow's step class.

Just half a pound this week. Disappointed but at least it's still a loss. I have been good this week and I deserved more but it's all in the right direction.
Currently weighing in at 12.3 can't wait to get into the 11's, I'll be so excited!

Thanks!

Feeling quite pleased that I have got through the weekend without blowing it like I normally do. I want a good loss this week.

I had planned on going to the gym today but I am still really sore from the legs, bums and tums class on Wednesday.
Had a good week so hoping that will show on the scales tomorrow morning.

Stayed the same............. i was so upset that i thought i was going to cry! The poor woman who does the weighing at class didn't know how to react as I was going into a complete meltdown. She said I don't know what to say!!

Anyway had a chat with my SW consultant and i am writing everything on a paper diary this week. I really need to have a good loss this week.

I am going to go back to basics this week and have am having a 100% Slimming World week. There are lots of people who attend my class who have fantatastic losses every week so i know the plan works well.

Lots of water and exercise as well this week.

I think I must have been retaining water, yesterday I peed loads despite only drinking a litre of water throughout the day. Had a good day food wise - plenty of super free.

Went for a nice long walk at lunchtime and I am going to head out for a run soon.

Have a good day everyone!

Scales are moving down nicely, hope they stay down for Saturday.

I am keeping my paper food diary, eating lots of superfree. Lunch out today with my friend, she is watching her weight so we should be able to eat on plan.

Have a good day everyone.

Have had a great day. Fantastic run this morning. Did session 3 of week 5 of c25k which was a 3 min walk and then a 20 minute run. Ended up doing a 23 min run. Very happy, I feel like I am finally getting the hang of this running malarkey!

Also 4 people commented on my weight loss today, I have only lost 6.5 pounds since Christmas but because I am exercising I am loosing inches... Really pleased!!

Back