My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Good luck for weigh in. And well done to your oh :) . Its so much better when you have someone doing it with you. My hubby was sat beside me tonight eating chocolate :(

We've been together 12 years and i have never known him to diet, where as I have been on and off diets constantly in the time we have been together. I am 3 stone heavier than when i met him and he is 4 stone heavier. It is better having him do this alongside me, i just need to get us exercising now.

I'm exactly the same all my beautiful size 16s are too tight & I keep looking longily at my wardrobe & want to cry but like you said we are tackling it now hey!

My hubby lost about 4 stone last year while I was losing, he fluctuates about a Stone up now then gets back down again. He's always been an exerciser though its him who has to make me lol

This week is going to be difficult. I am out with friends tomorrow night and then I am off work Friday and Monday. Need to stay focused! I really struggle dietwise with being at home, the weekends are always really hard for me. I am much better when i am at work.

I am going food shopping after work so i need to make sure i have plenty of healthy snacks in the house. If i get myself set up properly then i have no excuses!

This week is going to be difficult. I am out with friends tomorrow night and then I am off work Friday and Monday. Need to stay focused! I really struggle dietwise with being at home, the weekends are always really hard for me. I am much better when i am at work.

I am going food shopping after work so i need to make sure i have plenty of healthy snacks in the house. If i get myself set up properly then i have no excuses!

Do you still have any xen left? It's what I've had to do to get focus back xx

I've bought some Alli, and am taking those. I am heavier than last time the Dr saw me so I am not convinced he will let me have any.
I suppose I could make an appointment and try, there is no harm asking I guess.

I've bought some Alli, and am taking those. I am heavier than last time the Dr saw me so I am not convinced he will let me have any.
I suppose I could make an appointment and try, there is no harm asking I guess.

It's always worth an ask. I'm lucky that I was only taking one a day for the last 2 months I was on them & only ever 2 a day so I had a lot left over. Although when there was a shortage I shared some with a friend I still have about 60 tablets left so that is one a day for 2 months & I'm hoping that will see me to goal again.....

My new favourite food, well within rules & only 290 cals for the whole pot. £1.25 a pot or 2 for £2

Whoops sorry hon meant to put this on my diary :(

Attachments

• image-3764800735.jpg
    image-3764800735.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Lol.... Looks good though. I might try it for lunch.

I am a fan of the tesco sweet chilli and hoisin duck sushi - they are 2 for £2. Don't know the fat content is but they are a nice lunch.

Off work today and had a lovely day out. We went to Whitstable, there are lots of lovely shops. The weather cheered up and we drove down to Minnis Bay to dip our toes and had a walk down the promenade - bought the kids ice cream, but I didn't have any!

The only blip on my day was lunch, I had fish and chips. I had a small portion of chips and then I had a small piece of my husbands fish (it was small) and I only ate about half of the batter. It was lovely.

I have walked lots though, when I checked my fitbit I had done over 13,000 steps.

Off work today and had a lovely day out. We went to Whitstable, there are lots of lovely shops. The weather cheered up and we drove down to Minnis Bay to dip our toes and had a walk down the promenade - bought the kids ice cream, but I didn't have any!

The only blip on my day was lunch, I had fish and chips. I had a small portion of chips and then I had a small piece of my husbands fish (it was small) and I only ate about half of the batter. It was lovely.

I have walked lots though, when I checked my fitbit I had done over 13,000 steps.

Sounds like a lovely day x

Back down the beach tomorrow with my Dad, sis and nieces. I normally go to class tonight but I had my teeth whitened and will not be back in time for class.
I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning instead.

Back down the beach tomorrow with my Dad, sis and nieces. I normally go to class tonight but I had my teeth whitened and will not be back in time for class.
I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning instead.

Teeth whitened professionally? I'd love mine done but I worry about all the do's & don'ts at first & that I'd stain them pink or something!!!

I'm having mine done lexie. Had the mould made last week at the dentist. Got to go back in 3 weeks to pick it up and the syringes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back