My diary - simples :) not goodbye..

I must admit...I think the bars are awful. CD put me off soups!
I can see me following my own modified plan.....2 shakes and a low cal/carb evening meal. Works better for me.

yeah i think when you're in it for the long haul (same boat here, i have 8-9 stone to lose) its hard to think of full abstinence for such a long time. i'm sure you'll still have fab losses with the evening meal incorporated. x

Hi there, I'm in week 7 (I think!?!?) and I really struggled with the bars & half the soups but do stick with it!! Wash them down & forget about them as you get used to them after couple of weeks & have great losses especially in 1st month. I wouldn't say I've come to LIKE the bars & soups but I get them down without worrying about how yucky they taste!:jelous:
Lots of luck on your journey. In a few more weeks you'll have done the hardest part and be well on your way!
Helen
X

Cheers for the boost Shortly...although having previously done VLCD's I do know I stick with it for longer if i adapt it to my personality.

Colly...so true. 8/9 stones seems like such a huge mountain...it's important to make something do-able for the long haul :)
How are you doing? Ready for Monday?

i really am ready to be honest, i wanted to start today but o/h was away for the weekend and wanted to take me for tea tonight seeing as he's been away/he knows i'm back on track tomorrow. i'll be low carbing it tonight though. as much as poss anyway!! i'm going to try and stay on vlcd until christmas, at which point i'm taking a week off anyway as i'm going on hols, so gonna see what my weight loss is then and reassess. i'm lucky in the fact i'm so tall as at 15/16st i am a size 16, at 13st a size 12/14. so i can feel good before i hit target (hopefully a comfortable 12). i'd LOVE to be back to 15/16st by christmas (4/5st off) so i'm really going to give this a good go xx

:DGood! Enjoy your night out:D

I'm sure it is achievable by xmas...just get in the zone. I am really aiming for 4 stone (ish) by xmas too:)

Day 5 done....onto day 6 and wi on day 7.....excited:)

Day 6 almost over. Been an odd day. I had to go to the docs this am ..nothing to do with the diet, however, my new prescription doesn't really go hand in hand with a vlcd. Bottom line...doc not happy about my calorie intack but would sanction 1000 kcals. I intend to stick with Exante in the main but more along the lines of the working solution. Here is the odd bit....technically therefore I could have a meal today....didn't want one. Seriously..no appetite. Not wanting to eat anything...not even my shakes. I have never in my life before gone off eating.......odd.

Suggestions on a postcard please :)

I would be tempted to get past my first weigh in (as you're so close) then do WS. No point in messing with your health, it's your most important asset ;)

xx

Ah toots...you read my mind :) I can't spoil a good week! ;)

For sure and if you do it right your weekly losses shouldn't be all that different to TS

Good luck

xx

yes its best to listen to the doc but stick out your first week first then see how you go and when your off medication you can come back on ts. good luck im sure youll be fine

Techinically I think my wi should be on Wed morning as that is when I started...however...I think I am going to record my wi tomorrow in the light of current changes in circumstance.

Will put my losses up tomorrow :)

Drum roll please...................drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Week one (well 6 days) weight loss is......................

13LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So chuffed :) YAY :) :) :) :) :)

oh wow well done!! if thats not a motivator to carry on i don't know what is...

are you going to try and low carb along with exante now then? x

well done thats amazing

Back