My diary, the truth and nothing but the truth.

wee_E

So this is it, diary time. Iv decided to do it this way to try to keep me motivated and if anyone else wants to join me with diary entries plz feel free.
Who am I? I'm wee e, 27 year old female who's had a biggest wake up call! My best friend passed away this year and it's made me realise life is too short and how important it is to take care of myself

Iv heard people talk and rave about herbalife, and well iv tried everything any diet u can think of Iv done it, so why not give it a try. Iv been to my wellness centre weighed measured etc, got my products and started it yesterday.

I had my 2 shakes, 2 healthy snacks 2 litres of water and my peach tea, buuut we dis have friends over for dinner (take away) so yeah I had a chicken wrap but being semi good I only ate half.
In the afternoon time I was feeling a lil sick but that passed quickly.

Today I woke up feeling excited, had my shake my tea and already drank half a litre of water!
Also meeting up with a friend who is on herbalife for a walk soon.

Well guys thanks for reading. Take care and think thin! Xx

Good luck :) I started mine today.
I did it for a month earlier in the year but couldn't afford to keep it up. I lost a stone then. I love the diet - and that's why I'm back on it. Keep up the good work.

I started today. Forgot to take tablets as I was just so busy in work... Hoping tomorrow goes more to plan... Totally forgot about water until I got home...!

Well I'm on day four and I'm the same as you with the water, being at work and kept so busy I'm not drinking as much as I should be, and 1 night I totally forgot to havey dinner and nearly fainted.

I have to admit though, I'm full of energy and I love the different options you can have on this, it's not really like a diet at all. I have the vanilla shake and it's amazing because u can add so many things to it make it any flavour! It's amazing!!!

So looking forward to my weigh in, I feel less bloated already, here's hoping it reflects on the scales. Let me know how u guys get on today

Wee e xx

First day today! Hi everyone. A lot to get used to but will learn as I go! Looking forward to it x

I'm doing better today! Got up late but still managed my vanilla shake with a handful of strawberries thrown in. Took my tablets and feel quite full. It's now coming up to lunch time and I'll be nibbling on some raspberries and have my next shake afternoon.... Not sure what I'll throw in this one.

Well iv just had my lunch and my peach tea, and about to have my tablets!! Work can be stressful and makes me wanna eat but iv started to drink more water instead of eating!! Xx

First day today! Hi everyone. A lot to get used to but will learn as I go! Looking forward to it x

Well folks im heading to do a cheeky wee mid week weigh in! I'll let u know how I go!! Let me know ur updates!! Cx

Hi Kelley it's went well thanks I've never been so full and satisfied on any other diet it seems so good to be true! I feel like I've just clicked with it! How r u getting on? X

I've been hungry today. But I only had fruit for my snacks so I know that's why.
Been to the supermarket for a few bits so will be better tomorrow. Nuts, ham, cottage cheese. Need to have high protein snacks to keep me full.

I love this diet- it's the not feeling bloated bit I think for me.

Yes I do. I didn't have the protein the last time I did it and can't say as I've noticed it makes a difference.
Last time I was more prepared before I started and had all the right stuff In to snack on.
I am again now I've been shopping.... Stocked up on lots of good stuff. So I don't need to have an apple for a snack can have something a bit more filling now.
:)

Back