My Diary to fitting in my Wedding Dress

bo_lady

Well ladies,
I am getting married on the 5th July, that is 11 weeks tomorrow!!!
I MUST lose 2 stone to fit into my dress!! I was on the Cambridge diet however it made me seriously ill, so I have decided to follow SW very strictly!!
I am going to post on here everyday in the hope that ppl will comment or give me any tips!!

I get weighed on Tuesdays so will come and let you know my weight loss!!

Friday:
Red day,

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEB)
Milk (HEA)

Snack:
Grapes

Lunch:
Gammon, salad, Egg Mayo (1)
Muller Light
Apple

Snack:
French Fries (4.5)

Dinner:
Steak and Stirfry not very nice so had Gammon
Natural yogurt mixed with options (2.5) Strawberries

Then got the munchies,
Snack a Jacks (2.5)
Hot Choc (3)
Crackers (HEB)
3 E.L Diarylea (HEA)
28g R.F Hummus (2.5)

Syns total 16!!

Must try harder tomo!!!!!!
Hope u r all doing well ladies.
Anna xx

All the best anna, looking forward to joining you on your journey over the next couple months :) give us a shout if you need us, we are a nice bunch....... There is the odd one thats a bit iffy, but thats life aye? you'll soon find out who i mean Lol Jax x

Hi Anna,

Congrats on your wedding, I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous day. Ohhh how exciting !

The best advice i can give you is, hang on, first of all, well done for choosing SW, it really is a great flexible plan with real sustainable results.

Now to the advice bit.........try to find somewhere in your day, every day to do at least 30 mins of "out of breath" excercise. This will help in toning you up but also help if one day you have a bit of a slip, foodwise. 2 stone is not unrealistic but you need to give yourself every chance of making that happen. So plan to walk, cycle, swim or just run up and down the stairs for 30 mins, anything that will give your body that boost it needs.

I hope that helps and I wish you all the sucess in the world.

I wonder who Nanny J was referring to when she used the word "iffy", gawd I hope it wasnt me, eeeeeeeeeeeek!

L x

Good luck - you can do it, the motivation of the wedding and some willpower is all you need. I think I know who she means is iffy......... *winks* xxx

OMG THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING!
WE WILL GET YOU THROUGH IT!
Exercise exercise exercise and some more exercise....Stick to your syns, write EVERYTHING down and look forward to your target.
I just love weddings! if you stick to it hun you will do it for deffo. Just stay focused...its not as if you havent got something to aim for.......omg!

Visit us everyday and let us know how its going

Ruthy xxx

Thanks so much for all your encouraging replies. I am going to make sure I do some excercise everyday starting tomo!!!
Today has been fine, Weekends are norm where I fail on every other diet. I am so determined it is unreal!!

So far today on a green:
Breakfast:
2 Poached Eggs in a Brown Roll (HEB) Tom sauce (1)
Apple

Lunch:
Jacket Pot and Beans Sprinkle of full fsat cheese (HEA)

Snack:
Grapes.
French Fries (4.5)

Not sure what I am guna have for dinner. Prob pasta.
I have resisted lots today!!!
Have a good weekend every1
xx

Hiya Bo Lady have you tried syn free chips.?????????

Basically cut pots into chips and par boil until they are slightly soft, turn the oven up high.
Once you have drained the pots leave to dry for a bit and spray with fry light. I usually season with garlic salt put them on a tray and leave them in the oven until lightly browned.

They are soooooooooo nice

Ruthy xxx

Ruthy i tried the chips by dinging them in micro instead of par boil, like you posted the other day, and i found them so much nicer and easier :)

Rainbow and time4 you will notice that certain peeps did'nt even respond to " Iffy " I wonder why lol.

Well,
I came home from work had sum left over quorn bolagnase
Went to my families and had pasta and veg.
Back home eating natural yogurt and options mixed together with strawberries on top mmmmmmmm
So had 2 HEA, 1 HEB and 10.5 syns............ does it matter if u dont have all ur HE's???

Hi bo lady...

You should try and have all your healthy extras but doesn't really matter if you miss one out now and again. Looking good though girly xxx

Thanks Louise.
Will have an alpen light bar!!!! I always keep hold of them thinking il want it later but never do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomo having a roast dinner so def will then!!

xx

Please may i point out that the food optomising book says, have 1 or 2 HEA, and 2 B's (we don't get a choice there) it also says, Have between 5 and 15 syns a day, so in effect it is telling us to use at least some syns each day is that right?

Lol i always have all my syns between 10-15;)
Jax is right id does say in the book choose once or twice from this HE section. Choice is yours i suppose.

Oh yes i forgot i ding my chips now der! so ill go back on myself and say....to make syn free chips......cut pots into chips, ding for 8 mins, leave to dry for 5 mins season&fry light and into the hot oven they go ;)

JOB DONE

Ruthy xxx

The amount of Syns can vary depending on your size. When my friend done SW she was allowed 25 Syns but some of the smaller members are only allowed 5 - 10. I have been told to have 10 - 15.

HE's A and B: It's handy to use them all even if you take some of them as snacks. My A's tend to be milk for drinks or porridge and Mini Babybels if I feel like a snack. They are there to be used so you might as well use them

The night I joined a guy joined too, he is really nice and every week we have a chat, any way back to the point:) He is a lot bigger than me and most of the other girls, men usually are, but he like the rest of us is only allowed between 5 and 15 a day, i thought that expectant mums could have extra Healthy extras, which stands to reason but the rest of us have to stick to between 5 and 15 :confused:

I guess it depends on how big you are. Men are built differently and tend to llose weight faster than women (if a man and woman were to do exactly the same the man is more likely to lose more weight). It should be the same from group to group so I don't see why it would be any different

I've been trying not to use my syns up on food and save them for a glass of wine in the evening. I've only been losing a pound a week - which I know isn't bad, but not quite fast enough for my liking - holiday fast approaching!! So after I've done this fast forward for a week I'm going to try and cut out the wine and use the syns up on food! I've seen lots of comments on here that people lose weight quicker if they use their syns up!

As far as the HEs go, I don't have a problem in using my Bs - I make an effort to make sure I use them. But I do sometimes struggle using my As as I don't like milk or cheese (unless it's melted and even then it has to be cheddar) so I've been tending to have only one A and usually it's lf cheese melted on toast or 3 dairylea light triangles, which I've been enjoying on Ryvita.

Best of luck for the wedding bo lady and good luck with the weight loss.

Annette x

Well today has gone well!!!
Red Day:
Breakfast:
Bacon, Quorn Sausages, poached egg and Roll (HEB)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch/Dinner:
Roast Pork, Carrots, Brocolli, Swede, Cauliflour Cheese (HEA), Oil cooked in it (HEB) Roast pots (6) Parsnips (2).

Pudding: Muller Layer (2.5), Apple, Strawberries and grapes!

Im stuffed now!! Have had a nice relaxing day.
Tomo I am hitting the gym hard after work!!! Need to get back into it and also running race for life so need to train!!!

Im going to try the SW chips tomo I think!!!

xxx

Back