ProPoints My diary to get me to 9 stone

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
I've been doing ww for nearly a week now, I joined online and weigh in at home each sat, thought I'd write my diary in here to get people advice on how they think I'm doing.

Breakfast - oats so simple original sachet with skimmed milk
Lunch- two slices if thick white ww bread, with a ww cheese triangle
Snacks- Apple and banana

Will fill in the rest tonight and work out the points, going to Starbucks with friends tonight guna go for a skinny latte!

I ended up having a skinny gingerbread latte which wasn't very yummy!
For tea I had a ww pasta pot ready meal, only had half because didn't have an appetite
Then a had a ww toffee and vanilla ice cream

Last edited:
Hi Beckyftwx
Welcome on here. I find this site great and postin diary helps.
Im in the same boat as you.
Was 9.3 before and back up to 11.3 when i came on here determined to get back to that pt!
Good luck. :)

Good luck my goal is 9st4 if im still not happy will go down to 9 how u findin it x

I find it good. You really have to be in the mood for it and i just havn't been until now. im off work with my back and find i have total control over what i eat so i figure if i get into the routine of it before i go back to work then i mite be able to survive it there... :)
I lost 7lbs first week but put up .5lb this week. But i changed my WI day so not worrying bout it. Looking forward to nxt Thursdays WI.
I find it easy to follow this time and walking every day.
How you finding it?

Ive been doing it since january ichanged to simply filling 2 weeks ago for a change i only have between 5-9 pounds left depending hw i feel when i gt there! I no wt u mean tho when im at home i defo stick to diet more than when im at work x

Ya and I do residential work so theres always food around whereas i live on my own so i can restrict what i buy in the first place....
Ah well good luck with loosing the last few... :)

Yep i work in a doctors patients are always bringing us in chocolate etc! Hw much do u have to loose i weigh on fridays ? X

Holliexx said:
Ive been doing it since january ichanged to simply filling 2 weeks ago for a change i only have between 5-9 pounds left depending hw i feel when i gt there! I no wt u mean tho when im at home i defo stick to diet more than when im at work x

Do u find the simply filling plan easier than the normal pp plan? I dunno if I cud handle the 'eat til ur satisfied, not til ur full' thing... I like being full afta a meal. Lol. X

I find that i get full alot quicker when i was doing pro points i was eatin so much crap as i could just point it and be ok where as on sf if i want crisps with my lunch it has to be out of my weeklies so i dont tend to have them, or chocolate either! I have actually kept track of my days doing simpy filling and some days only add up to 17 points they have never been more that 24 so it makes me think y was i on 29 before :s

Ah rite... Defo sounds like its worth a try... X

Yep i work in a doctors patients are always bringing us in chocolate etc! Hw much do u have to loose i weigh on fridays ? X

Ah ya that must be hard! :/
I want to get back to 9st3 cos i was that before and was happy with it.....
So i have another 1st 8ls to loose.
I'm hoping to get to 10st or Xmas so 11lbs to there in 5 weeks so fingers crossed and then depending how xmas goes il find another goal then in new year for the rest of it.
Ya i changed to Thursday as the easiest meeting to go to around me is on a Thursday and i like having the weekend first and then can be good during the week if i need to be! :)

Yhi was going to meetings on tuesdays as tht the only one near me really but i didnt wanna pay the £20 a month cz i never really stayed so it was basiclly just staying to get weighed! I now weigh at home n just pay £6.95 for ww online, im 9.9 3/4 at the mo, haha my scales r very precise i am hoping to get to 9,4 for christmas and then ill see hw i feel i find it weird because if i measure myself my measuments come up smaller then the average for an 10 bt 8 doesnt fit i normally weigh 10/12 depending on the style its probs my boobs lol and i have quite big hips i would say i did a quiz thing which says i am hourglass. X

Back