My diary to Refeed

Well another day down so 5 to go

Had my weigh in and have passed my target already :) lol

so pleased now really am

Anyway had one vanilla shake so far gunna go to gym shortly do my chest properly, abs and cardio i believe lol

The end of another day, getting there lol

Bought some food shopping today lol as well as alcohol obviously. got the stuff i been craving, once my 10 days of refeed are up im gunna have them (3 day weekend) then the monday i will switch to simple healthy eating like before

cant wait to be honest im ready for it now but going to try hold off untill tuesday but however might bring it forward a couple of days, will see how it goes

Need to make my mind up and decide lol but its a tough one.

My main reasons for thinking of starting it early are because im already at my target and also i feel ready to eat again

The reasons for thinking of staying on are to make sure i get and stay well under targett and also cos im so close would i be annoyed finishin early lol i dunno

Hi Adam, very well done to you on the weight loss ;) If you have passed your target already, I would bring your refeed date forward :p You are obviously ready to eat again so why wait? As long as you stick to the refeed plan and don't go eating everything in sight :) then you should maintain or hopefully lose a lb or 2!!! ;)

Whatever you decide Good Luck xxx

Hi Adam

Well done on the loss...if you are at target, I think I am with the others...you should bring it forward. Dont be silly about it or you could start looking ill!

Just re-feed properly and you will be ok.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

I think you should eat baby xxxx

You been saying that for ages sweety lol xxx

Hi Adam, very well done to you on the weight loss ;) If you have passed your target already, I would bring your refeed date forward :p You are obviously ready to eat again so why wait? As long as you stick to the refeed plan and don't go eating everything in sight :) then you should maintain or hopefully lose a lb or 2!!! ;)

Whatever you decide Good Luck xxx

Thanks very much and alas you are right i have taken onboard peoples advice along with my families and decided to refeed today

Tough decision but i think the time is right, iv hit my target and thats good enough for me.

Ill be refeeding clean as i did before as imo its the most important part of this whole diet

Hi Adam

Well done on the loss...if you are at target, I think I am with the others...you should bring it forward. Dont be silly about it or you could start looking ill!

Just re-feed properly and you will be ok.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Hey thanks very much, you have been extremely helpfull and supportive and hope i can return the favour and wisdom to you

I am going to start with my first meal this evening.

:D

I know but thats because I think you looked amazing any way and didnt need to do it again :p xxxx

Hi Adam

Well done on a fantastic loss! I'm aiming for similar and have about 2 1/2 stone left.

I notice that you spend a lot of time in the gym. I have just started again as I now don't feel too self conscious to drag my fat arse around!! lol.

Whilst on TFR, what type of exercise were you doing? I've had a program today, which is basically fairly cardio heavy with a bit of weights for chest and arm toning and a bit of power plate.

Have you been doing much cardio? Did it seem to slow down your weight loss at all? I seem to burn anywhere from 4 - 600 cals in an hr session, which probably gives me 0 calorie for the day!!!

Any gym tips much appreciated!!

Cheers

I know but thats because I think you looked amazing any way and didnt need to do it again :p xxxx

Lol Thanks gorgeous

Hi Adam

Well done on a fantastic loss! I'm aiming for similar and have about 2 1/2 stone left.

I notice that you spend a lot of time in the gym. I have just started again as I now don't feel too self conscious to drag my fat arse around!! lol.

Whilst on TFR, what type of exercise were you doing? I've had a program today, which is basically fairly cardio heavy with a bit of weights for chest and arm toning and a bit of power plate.

Have you been doing much cardio? Did it seem to slow down your weight loss at all? I seem to burn anywhere from 4 - 600 cals in an hr session, which probably gives me 0 calorie for the day!!!

Any gym tips much appreciated!!

Cheers

Thank you very much

Gym wise i do a lot of weights as well as cardio

cardio i do cross trainer, rowing, treadmill and bike.

Weights i do chest one day, shoulders another then arms.

Exercises such as bench, flies, press, dumb bell press etc

If you need to know my exact routine just pm me and i can happily answer

Enjoy your meal! You've done great on LT, seems you've got a great outlook on your future healthy life - must feel fab :) well done.

Hi adam

How you doing? Really pleased to see you have made the right decision and started to re-feed! You have true dedication and have been such an inspiration to lots on here..

Dont be a stanger, and keep coming to see us and see how we are all doing and giving us encouragement!!

Take care and enjoy your re-feed.

Hey thanks very much

Am doing good got me a diary on the go in the refeed section anyways and will be sticking about to keep on track etc

Back