My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

thank u its people like you that have helped me through the darker times of CD so far!!!

so proud of you..... !!! here come the 15's.......

thank u leeds u have helped me through this week!! bring on the challenge!!

OK so yesterdays meal was lovely, spent time with parents and oh and no sister/niece etc, we spent 2+ hours in the resturant just chatting and was really nice! did consume 2 bottles of wine with my mum, and shared a desert, between 4 of us tho lol but all in all very enjoyable and worth an eve off the diet!

so today, oh has had the left over curry, and iv had cuppa tea and few plain digestives, needed some substance for the head!! its a bit tender lol but dill have shake for lunch and ss+ meal for dina, then back to normal monday!!

ss+ this week as totm due!! AND week 2 of the challenge so have my focus!!

Glad you enjoyed your meal :) I think ss+ is good anyway as I am sure it will help to keep you focussed and I hear losses are the same as with SS anyway. Hope you have a lovely day hun xx

thanks ladies, weighed myself thismorning and am +1lb, im happy with that as am now totm and am only really bk on it properly today.

so full steam ahead this week!

well dun hun that is relii great proud of u!! :d...hpe ma weigh in is js as gd or nearly as gd as urs :D...fingers crossed....soo wna hit the 9 stone bracket nw lol as this will mean that lil bit mre closer to the 8 stone bracket...tink that thread has elped me jump bk on the diet alot quicker n easier then the lst tym i restrted it....:d
tc
mwahz

Good luck for the week ahead Xxx

thanks sweet thing, tho today is disasterous!! will just forget it and back into my work routine tomo, cm to cope better there than at home!!

so today i have brought some new shoes for a wedding in 3 weeks, they are lepoard print from evans as i have fat feet lol and i already have a dress i want to wear, it was a bargin last year, should have been £60, and got it for £7 lol its from debenhams its boobtube and has a brown uner neith with net over but then rouches at the bottom, knee length lol hard to explain! and i know if i dont wear it to this wedding it will end up on ebay never worn as i dnt have any other suitable events soon and want to b out of it by the next one lol it fits today (didnt when i brought it, could hardly do it up!!) but i could do with loosing a bit more to make it look its best, the material hangs so will catch bumps lol unless its loose, so thats my plan!!

no idea what to wear to the hen night sat, but tried things on today and as totm i just feel fat and nothing felt right, tho this isnt unnormal for me lol

so need to stick to this to look fab at the wedding, also my great auntie is a bit of a ***** and has always made nasty comments to me about weight etc, and its her daughters wedding so want to look good to stick two fingers up at her!! shes a fitness freak as this is all she can control always bn a size 6-8 then went up to a 14 after breaking from a controlling relationshop and being happy (secretly i was laughing when this happened) shes the sort of woman that thinks she can say watever and then 2 mins later expects u to do something for her!!! really irritates me!!

rants over and tomo is a new day!! i cm to say this alot lol but i cant hang on yesterdays disasters!!

oh and today i decided to wear jeans (size 18 ones) i havent worn jeans for ages, im happier in leggins and long tops/dresses!! and tbh the jeans did start to get tight about nov/dec so i just stopped wearing them lol thats my way of dealing with the weight lol think this kinda dint help me weighing in at my heaviest in january!! think for wen i have slimmed i will take notice if things feel tight to sort it and not just avoid it!!! tho i do intend to always weigh in reguarly and if my weight fluctuates more than 5-7lbs from goal i will be strict for a few weeks to get back to goal.

its weird but i feel good that i can identify when things got to there worst, and realising i ignored these signs makes me more aware if it happens again and will deal with it not just change my style lol

lots of weird ramblings today but think i analyse things when totm lol im a deep thinker, cancer star sign and i am typical of the sign!! lol

Hey hunnie x

Start tomorrow anew, You CAN do this!

I hate it when routine is all out of the window. I am quite disorganised :rolleyes: but school/work keeps me in check, So having the mini beasts home this week is going to be ARGH!

Your shoes & dress sound lovely! You should take a pic in them and put it up for us all to see :D And WOW what a bargain!!!
Also, Wooop Wooop! for getting into it now :D Bet you`ll look FAB!

I think for the hen night, Go with something you feel comfy in as you`re having a "fat day" with TOTM etc but you know you usually look/feel good in.

Keep in mind your cow of an auntie to keep you on the straight and narrow until the wedding. Then you can show her how gorgeous you`re looking and she can can stick that in her pipe & smoke it! How rude to make nasty comments! :mad: In the grand scheme of things, If she used to be a 6-8 and is now a 14 that is HUGE in comparison so it`s just the same as someone who was slim getting big - Stupid moo!

It`s brilliant that you are now recognising your triggers and your avoidance tactics and that you are now facing things - You are going to lick this weight loss cos your head will be in the right place :D

Just come have a rant either here or feel free to rant on my thread (I do :8855: ) and it will help :D

Have a fab evening Xxx

thanks girls, seriously u lot help me so much on here, and its a great place to vent angers!!!

had an "ish" day today, 100% all day, 3 shakes, nearly 3 ltrs of water, but really needed food tonight so have had chicken (tho it did have a bit of a cream sauce!!) some veg and couple of spoons of OH's rice, had a few fizzy pigs tails from MnS too (opps!!) but feel satisfied now, so wont pick all eve. not quite a good SS+ day but alot better than it could have been. usually at totm i just crave chocolate and would devour a big bar feeling sorry for myself!! so big improvement in my eyes and scales STS this morning so not feeling too bad in general, they should start moving thurs as start taking pill again then lol

STEP AWAY FROM THE NAUGHTY STUFF!!! :asskick:

Xxxxx

i need too scaredsilence i have this power that takes over me, i need to be locked in a dark room, no scales and handed rations each day untill im skinny lol

willpower = untill 5pm 100% then all to pot!!

i need too scaredsilence i have this power that takes over me, i need to be locked in a dark room, no scales and handed rations each day untill im skinny lol

willpower = untill 5pm 100% then all to pot!!

If only it were that easy!!
:hug99:

u can do this!!! after this week got two mre weeks to lose hweva mmuch u can so u can do this!!! :d :d tink positive...n u will do welll, u av dun reli well up til nw doe yh do kno the feelin lol
tc
mwah

hi, i am the same. as soon as there is a change in routine my cd routine is harder to stick to. with half term all my best laid plans never seem to work! well done on getting back to cd, and try not to worry about the blips. at least you are still having your shakes, so well done!

yh its the sme for me too lol dts y i wna lose as much as i can b4 i go home for the summer hols coz i kno it will b dat much harder to stik to it as i av been stikin to it ere at uni...:(...tho i guess if i get full tym wrk wont b dt bd probz..bt its js dt iv got used to the cdc that i av in lesta lol so its gna b bit hard to find anotha gd one bk in sheffield dts y i wna lose as much as i can in the 4 week challenge n then tke it frm there...see hw much left i av got to lose by the end of the 4 weeks n see wt apens frm there...i js wnt the inches to go dwn mre then neting..:(....tbh....i kno this diet wrks n i kno that the results are quicker probz then ne other type of diet bt still i feel its nt appenin quick nuf lool.... if u kno wt i mean...bt i am sure we can do this...as we av each other for support....:)
mwahz

thanks leeds and sweet thing the problem with CD is that it is quick results but u have to totally give up everything for that!! with other diets u eat healthily and cut back so isnt as noticable!!

Im on this till my holiday so another 5 weeks want another 1.5 stone gone but as i am interpreting CD to suite me it will b slower, but if it means i am still loosing then so b it, think i have to accept that as i dont like to give up everything!! if we have plans to go out then i eat, try and pick healthy but will have the odd blip, in my head as long as the scales are moving in the right direction im guna keep going!!

i will decide after hols if to continue on CD or to dwap to SW either way i will continue my journey to a slimmer me and that is the end goal!! still think i can loose 4-5 stone by oct/nov wen start looking at bridesmaid dresses for next year so will b happy. if i need to pop back to cd for a month then so b it, just guna take things as they come!!

hormones are in overdrive with totm and i feel v unsure this week on things, tho oh is away tomo and fro eve so will try a couple of ss days to help me shift some lbs

Back