My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

OK yesterday i cancelled todays appointment, im not sure what to do, apart from the first week im wanting food all the time!! not necessarily hungry but wanting fruit etc, so yesterday i spoke to my CDC and said cancel monday and i will take a few days to think about what i am going to do? do i stay on CD and struggle? or do i accept iv lost 1 stone on CD (1.5 since Jan) and do SW to continue loosing with this as a kick start? and exercise more?

so this mornings unofficial WI is 3lbs.

i have said i will let the CDC know by weds, so thinking hat on and sensible eating in the meantime!! im hoping a few days of normality will help me make my mind up one way or another!!

y is dieting so hard and getting fat easy!!!! grrr

lol aww hun dts sumat dat iv always wondered abt maself...da losin weight so slowly n yet puttin it on soo quickly...aww hun dnt giv up...js tke a few days break n then try n jump bk on it ur doin soo welll a stone is a lot...soo ur don relii welll....bt yh tink abt the options n u do wat u tink is best for u...:) ima sure wteva u decide will b gd for u....3lbs is still a lot hun :D well dun, bt yh i kno wt u meann iv been tinkin abt food constantly the pst few days...:( n im dreadin 2nite goin out lol
tc
mwahz

Well, whatever you decide- SW or CD, you will still be losing weight. If you wanna follow SW for a few days and see how you get on then let me know and I can give you some tips xx

thanks girls, i do have the SW stuff as doen it earlier this year and lost 8lbs, came off for a month and put on 2lbs b4 doing CD. tho u do seem to be an expert debbie with ur record with them!

Im hoping i can see sense and at least do CD for another month i need to change the WI day to a sat tho as think this will suit me better, if i trip up its sundays and with a mon wi i cant repair the damage then i loose hope!! mon-sat i found relatively temptation free. but i am being wise these few days and not damaging what i have achieved so far.

i think so too, will check wif CDC tomo that she can do it and will b back on track!!! i think i have already decidd this in my head but god knows wat went on sunday i just didnt feel i could cope with it, but i need to do it for me!! the BF is supportive too so has been talking to me about it so nee to get bk on it sat!! im kinda glad i havent rebelled and eaten too badly tho whilst i was unsure!! could have done weight damage and have enough to loose without adding to it!!

OK appointment booked for 12 saturday, then will be sat am wi each week!! think that will suit me so much better.

today has been a bad day, just bn out to dinner and had exactly wat i wanted, pudding and all - opps! feel so bloated now tho, dint actually eat much of the main, but never mind, saturday is a restart and i know now when i have had enough just need to act on it quicker! eyes and belly are different sizes!!

yea im not worrying about it, BF's treat, tho he knows in future flowers are a better option when on CD lol i plan to ease back in to CD tomo and fri, then do ss+ next week and take it day by day really.

hows it going with ur plan? have u started loosing again now? iv also found the first day after stopping i stayed the same its only since the weight has gone up 4lbs, but i havent really had much bowel movement tmi i know sorry but to me this is prob what is showing the extra lbs and slight water retention, im still drinking 1 ltr of water as well as teas etc

Yep, weight went up by 4.5 lbs straight away and then it's taken me a week to get that back off again which I think is good going.
Perhaps, take something to help move things along as you don't wanna start CD again constipated. Maybe some senna and some high fibre foods? Lots of water too will help xx

thats really good going, well done!!
iv bn on senna for a cpl of days lol its not great still so will keep doing it till sorts, i am still drinking about 1.5 ltrs of fluid but will try and increase, think will take ur advise and up the fibre for a few days b4 CD again and hopefully this will help!!

If senna isn't working, maybe try something else? Ducolax is quite good and also maybe try and have some rhubarb and that's brilliant!!! x

iv used senna as its got no coating, brought it for CD, but have used dulcolax before and find it works better but is sugar coated i think? but will get some tomo to resolve for now!!

iv never heard of rubarb tho? is that raw or cooked?

ok so my week off plan comes to an end 2mo, CDC is coming at 12am and this will become my weekly WI day, so am guna be good over the weekend as bbq sun, then monday hit it ss again!!!

i feel bloated, fat, and generally not good about myself, loosing 15lbs i was starting to feel better but this blip week has knocked me back. i think im +7lbs so hoping this is mostly water retention as i havent been drinking as much as i should have!!

so restart here i come!!!

You will always have a little gain like that when you recrab as your carb stores refill. You will be back on it Monday though so enjoy the BBQ xx

Good luck with your restart! Just read the whole of your diary, i now fancy some pickled onions and ham...Haha :D just remember that woman who wants the weightwatchers points, do it to prove her wrong!! xx

lol thanks kayshakins, such a weird craving as i dont usually eat that kind of stuff lol and to all the CD people sorry iv mentioned food so much in my diary!!!

so how are u doing with Cd?

Back