My diary to sucess (I Hope!!)

you seem to know what you want to do so do what suits you. i too have taken the slow route and am happy where i am. after my hols in 2 weeks i will give it a BIG push to get to goal of 10 stone but with my hols so close its really hard not to cave!

yea i feel happier now leeds, and actually feel more positive to the diet!!! i feel like i only have myself to answer too, not the diet lol or the critics lol

ok so today has been the best this week, prob cos totm is ending lol but have had 3 shakes, at least 3 ltrs of water, 2 cups of tea with milk and had soup for tea, 163 cals so cnt b that damaging lol

also went for my walk at lunchtime, tho had to manage the water so wasnt needing a pee whilst walking around the shoreline lol dnt fancy squotting on the beach in front of pasing co workers lol not the image i wana portray lol

so tomo planning the same, 3 shakes and soup for tea then the dreaded wi sat am.

on a positive i poped to the docs this eve and whilst there they weighed me, suprised to be 2lbs lighter than i was on my scales this moring lol hoping they are more like CDC's ones lol

Yay for 2lbs lighter! ;)

Hope you have a great weekend hun Xxx

well the 2lbs was on docs scales, unfortunatly mine said same as they have all week today, no change, bt am kinda happy to sts this week as has been a real struggle!!!

treated myself to a wii fit plus today lol got a bargin online new for £49.99 n shops there £75-85 so could justify it, also dint need to order more CD products this week as have bn doing SS+ and the times iv blipped, so saved myself £40 that i thought i was guna pay out tomo so hence my treat lol tho im not having an official wi now tho!!

Woop Wooop!

Yay for STS and Yay for saving some pennies!!

Hope you have a Brilliant weekend hun!! Xxxx

omg today i have realised i actually have 4 weeks left of CD b4 my holiday eeek, wanna loose another stone at least and b a comfy size 16 on the beach, im comfy 18 atm so think its still possible!!!

just need to do 4 weeks as near to ss as possible to shift some lard, wii fit plus turns up tues, so will collect weds as will be taken to depot as wont b in!! so weds i can plan into my day exercise even if just 30mins toning, this will all help with not looking like a beached whale on the beach!!

im not guna threat if i have the odd bowl of soup but im not guna allow myself to eat every night as i have realised this week its disasterous for me!! i need to think i cant have food and thats that, cd gives me all i need for the day!!!

had a good look at some old pics last night recent-4 years ago and i am nearly the same weight as i was then but i feel different/heavier, so i want to be feeling better b4 the holiday, also few weeks ago i put a very light brown on my hair its faded lots bt looking at the pics reminded me i actually like being blonde, so have hardressers app on 19th and just called to add in an app for colour, blondes do have more fun when its my hair!!! lol

so today is the hen night, hope it goes without blips/tantrums lol as has been a nightmare to plan and although its my cousin iv planned it with my other cousin!!!
so tonight is off plan, tomo i need food to soak up alcohol lol i dnt plan to be too bad bt i couldnt stick to cd on it, i normally need tea and flavoured drinks to help me recober lol then monday is day 1 of a 4 week plan!!!

4 weeks surely cant b that long lol

sounds lyk a reli gd plan hun wish u all da best on it...:D
ima sure u will do it.
mwahz

Good luck losing that stone before you go away - I`m sure you`ll manage it :D

How did the hen night go?

Xx

hen night was a little dissapointing and today scales show +4lbs so v dissapointed but am back on it today and with lots of water hope the 4lbs will dissapear with a few more this week!! no distractions this weekend so should all b well!!

have had a good day but need to seriously up the water tonight and the rest of this week!!

Good luck hun, You can do it Xx

thanks ladies, yest was ok, heinz soup for dinna and a cpl of cups of tea with milk, but -2lbs this morin, managed 2 ltrs of water too.

today have bn a bit worse on water, 1 ltr so far, 3 shakes and small meal for dinna.

decided to treat myself today, my work trousers were the most forgiving pair of size 18s i could find at my biggest lol and despite belts they now hang off me and i can fit my hand in the waste sideways lol so went off to new look, now dnt know if its just me but there sizes vary depending on style as the ones i had on were new look ones too, nevertheless i picked a couple of small 18's and both fitted!! whoop, brought the pair with longest leg as others were anckle swingers!!

popped into peacocks on way bk to car as new look ones were £18 and hope they wont fit me for more than a month, so looked and had some for £8, they usually are smaller than normal but to my amazement the 18s fitted perfectly!!! so have to pop back to new look with dearer ones and get money back now!!

long story but if u c the smile it put on my face today u wld know y im babling lol so hoping it will show i have lost weight the fact these ones actually show a shape rather than hang off me!!!

also got 2 size 16 tops little tight atm but both were reduced and fitted tightly today so in a few weeks/holiday they will fit!!!!

am getting excited for my next pay day on 23rd as its bday on 24th then shopping for holiday clothes on 25th!!! hoping wil b in 16 dresses and tops!!!

heres hoping for a good week!! wi sat am!!

Woop Wooop!! Great feeling isn`t it?!! :D

Well done!!!

Hope the weekend has gone well for you Xxx

Back