My diary

frusciante09

Hi there i just thought i would start a diary on here as it gives me alot more motivation.

I started diet chef back in may and lost about a stone, then i went to vegas and put on about half a stone and its been creeping up since.

So i am back on dietchef again and have been since monday, i was 12 stone 9 ( or 12.5 it fluctuates) on monday and aim to lose about 2pounds a week so by mid to end sept i should be about 11.5 stones which is near what i should be.

Hey there, just wanted to wish you good luck and I'm sure if you've done it before, you can do it again. :)
We'll all be here to support you if you need it. x

Hi frusciante09

Just to wish you good luck starting your weight loss journey again, i have started again (just finished 2nd week) after a 7wk break with 6 3/4lb gain but in my first week i lost 5lbs so im sure you will lose the weight in no time.

I have done 100% since monday, not one slip.

Was quite funny the other day as i had a pea and ham soup and it had no ham in... wasnt the best tasting thing i had ever had. I dont know about everyone else but i always have my dinner meal for lunch then my soup at about 6.30/7pm seems to keep me fuller for longer through the day and having the soup in the evening seems a bit more logical, anyone else do that too ?

Hi frusciante 09 i also had pea&ham soup without any ham :cry:whats going on, but quite enjoyed it .Its my first WI tomorrow i can feel ive lost :D that's my favorite word....:)

Itsy, how did you do?

tomorrow, broxi im quite exited god i hope im not disappointed,had the apricot tagine with cous cous and mushrooms, added some chilli flakes to the tagine. then a low fat yogurt. and im stuffed:D
how u .

I lost 6lbs this week, and one night i went out drinking and had a kebab lol !
Great loss frusciante09, 6lbs thats brilliant. Good luck for next week.

HI
Sitting with a cuppa and i feel like the cat that's had the cream,i'm purring:D WI day i've lost 7lb. i'm so pleased...i'm estatic..got to go an sort my ticker, think i've forgot ma pin

Last edited:
Back