My Diary...

go away snow!!!!!! cant believe my diary ended up on the second page. but its nice to see so many new diaries.

my usual sunday morn update - lost 6lbs this week. really pleased, i know it could have been more if i'd not nibbled all week but am really pleased and seem to be firmly back in the zone. delighted to also report that yesterday was the first sat in a LONG time i didnt have the evening off and succumb to pizza. i had a cuppa and biccie but no full on meal. really happy for myself. right, now to tackle the final stone. as usual i will try and predict what i will lose this week and i want to aim for a 3lbs loss. stick with me!

Hi Leeds, well done on your 6lb loss :D
This has been my first week back too and have found it hard but glad to see scales going down.
I also have the same amount to goal, and am also hoping for a 3lb loss. I would be happy with 2lb loss but want this to be over with as quickly as possible so will try and resist protein nibbling when tired.
I just wish I didn't keep dreaming about Pizza :rolleyes:
Good luck on your second week, and I'll be keeping an eye on your progress :D
xxx

thank you fg, hope you have a good week.

rae - thanks for your support, it really helps and i madly hope 2011 is my year.

shanny - congrats back at ya girl. well done on losing 7lbs!!! i can see your goal right around the corner.

as always, thanks to those who post in my diary. it makes me smile.

thanks D. so today is a day jam packed with loads in it, including a very very stressful and tough exam, plus meeting (work related). however, not going to complain. whats the worse that could happen? I fail the exam? so what! pffftt. sick of putting super high expectations on myself.

did fall into a bit of leftover curry last night, but not going to dwell on that! today is going to be a good day and i WILL lose this week.... please god!

Hi Leeds! Congrats on your 6lb loss! That's brilliant and you sound so positive. I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. Have a great day. x:D

6LB!!!!! i'd kill for a 6lb loss and have done at the moment. :) you're doing really well.

Well done my lovely, six pounds is great :) i can't wait to start to loose these pounds. I hope your exam went well and your meeting. Let's hope things get better for us, take care and catch up with you later x

thanks everyone, but dont get too excited. i have been losing and gaining the same 6-7lbs for months. my only saving grace is that in a twisted way i have maintained my losses. erm, weird right?

anyway, stress over for today and now building up my courage for 2 days of work hell. however, gonna face it head on and trying not to stress until i walk through the door at work tomorrow morn. hope you are all doing well. i am amazed that despite a totally stressy week i have stayed on plan. kinda.

i lost 2lbs this week. mega chuffed (i'm easily pleased!) as had too many nibbles but on the whole stuck with the shakes. i know it could be a lot more, but 2lbs will do for me. last week and this week coming are two really bad weeks for me as i have some really important life changing stuff going on, so sticking to any kind of plan is a bonus for me.

next week is TOM so not holding out for any loss and loads going on work wise which i am dreading but dying to get over with. so hoping for a 1lb loss or a sts week. wish me luck ladies because this week I REALLY need it!

Good luck Leeds x Don't forget I'm here, I go back to work tomorrow, the first time since the 20th December :eek: well done for loosing two pounds x will be sending you positive vibes hunni x

thank you both! so its nearly the end of tuesday and have been doing ok but really need to kick those nibbles on the head!!!! help.

you're doing well. every pound helps :D

Hi Hon, how ya doing? Well done on the 2lb loss. Looks like you're doing ok Cambridge-wise. Hope to catch up soon. :)

Hi Leeds. I haven't had a chance to catch up on your diary yet but just wanted to say hey and I am back on plan. On day 10 now and have dropped 12 pounds so far. How are you getting on then?

Back