My Diary...

uh oh. thats right, its no surprise to anyone to know that i failed miserably yesterday. its not so much that i failed, more that i gave up. what is wrong with me????? and after 3 bad days i am back in the 11 stone bracket. i deserve it though. not going to write much today though as am feeling low and ambivalent about it all. am back on cd today and MUST do a full day without cheats otherwise it could be a slippery slope for me.

why is CD so hard to do when you are not in the right frame of mind for it??? help!!

aww hun try nt to worri abt it..i am dreadn ma weigh in 2dai at 3pm...iv probz gained tho dnt kno by hw much...i am restrtin it bk 2dai...the weatha has motivated me again n i tink the amount of food i av eaten lst week i av kinda rinsed food off ma system again...so 2dai is the strt of a new week n i am determined to stik to it for at least a mnth....ima strt tinkin that food will always b there even after the diet....the onli tym i will cheat a tiny way is on ma bday party that ma fam is throwin for me nx sat....:(....
tc hun n keep strong we bth can do it together...along with miss-hj..:D...
tc
mwahz

CD is hard when youre not in the right frame of mind because it is giving up food! Sometimes I just cant get to grips with the fact that I cannot eat a thing. You have definately got to be in the right frame of mind. The other day I was struggling badly, just wanted to go downstairs, order the biggest dominoes pizza and scoff the whole thing, but instead I made a list of all the things i hate, and need to get rid of quickly.
This included stuff like, newer and nicer clothes, more confidence, not worrying about what people think and my weight all the time, stretch marks!!!!!, just all crappy things that come with being overweight. Try this and see if it helps??xxx Good luck im sure you will be fine at your next weigh in xxx

thank you girls. well, ive had some chicken - actually quite a big portion of chicken so i suppose i am doing an 810 day. didnt i say couldnt get in the zone?? oh well, at least i havent eaten any crap and i know i will have one more shake and then today will over. cd has been brilliant for me, but at the moment i have really stopped sticking to the rules. hopefully tomorrow will be a ss day!?!

aww hun dnt tink the chicken will affect the diet too badly even if it mite b bit bigger then u can av...n ima sure once we get the challenge up n runnin we will b able to report bk to it evry day n keep each other motivated...rememba food will alwasy b there once the diet is ova...n tink hw gd u wil luk on ur holiday hun :)...n tink abt the summer n the fitted clothes that u can wear once u av met ur goall these are the kinda tings that i am avin runnin round n round ma head n also hw i will b able to wear ma younga sisters clothes if i meet ma goal too lol..
reply bk
tc
mwahz

thanks priya, so our 4 week challenge starts today right??

yup yup bring it on!!! :D
mwahz

and me :D
i just pretend that im looking forward to the shakes...i think 'mmm yeyy get my shake now' (even though that couldnt be further from the truth) and then i act like its really nice and im really special and amazing for drinking it.....HAAAA LOL :D each to their own!

hi! well it looks like the 810 paid off as i seemed to have dropped 6lbs overnight! i am sure the huge gain from this weekend is because of the weather. hopefully i can lose some more and am doing ss day today with aim for 4litres of water.

yest had 4 litres too and am sure that helped shift some of those pounds!

Blo&dy hell woman! thats great! keep up the good work!

that is amazinn!! :D...well dun....i wonder if i can get dwn to that tooo lol by nx mon....6 pounds loss wud b great...wud tke me dat lil bit closer to the 9 stone bracket which wud b great for me....this hard wrk bt yh lyk kay i am tryin to tink that the shakes are amazin n dat that is all the food that i need to fill me up....n the water...thnk God for the water even tho it means mre goin to the toilet lol....ma tongue aint furry as yet which is nt gd i dnt tink ...:S bt i am wrkin on it yday was js ma first day of the restrt so mayb dat mite b it...i dnt kno...:S no idea...bt i need to get bk into the zone...i am obsessed with the mirror yet again...lolz js dnt wnt ma bday to ruin it all for me coz then tht wud mean ima antha week behind...n i cnt b dealin with that at all goin to be leavin uni soon n goin bk home wna lose it all by then n den mayb strt on it again in august tym so will av abt a mnth frm july til august to see if i can maintain ma weight loss if nt then will try again in order to lose weight again by the tym uni strts again....:D n will hpefully av mre money then coz will b wrkin full tym abt that tym,....coz will av holidays then,...:D
tc
mwahz

wow what a rollercoaster ur journey has been!! im inspired!!

so close to goal now too, sure u can do it hun then ul b over the CD forever!!! as long as ur sensible on ur choices on holiday there is no reason to gain too much, portion control is the other thing hun, bt sure u can do it!

argghhh!!!!! so stressed at work, loads going on including my cover being given my job and i am doing someone elses role!!!! need a goodcry and need some food......... feeling so low. but ihave my shake in front of me and will not give in (please god help me!)

i am so sad and angry, but trying not to make myself feel worse by eating. its weigh in on fri, can i stay focussed till then???

yes u can hun u av been doin great so far..dnt giv in even tho i kno hw temptin it must b...js tink after 2nite js 2mo left is ur weigh in on fri mnrin or afternoon? eitha way hun u can do it..i kno u can n mke sure u let us kno hw much u av officially lost...i gta wait til mon its gna kill me n i am truly dreadin ma bday day...wt if i put loads on dat one day wen i av wrkin soo hard at it up til nw...:( i will onli av one mre day b4 weigh in which is a sun to try n lost wteva i put on the sat bt wt i end up puttin on loads even if i do onli eat a lil on sat...:S....and wt if i dnt end up losin none of ma waist i will b soo disapppointed.!!!!ohhh wt do i dooo??? advice?
tc
mwahz

stop stressing!! all you can do is try your best, do what you know you have to, if that doesnt work for u, u know you tried your best still...that is all you can do!!

hi all!! just wanted to report back that i did not eat my feelings at all and stayed on track. i had an ss+ day and had small piece of chicken and some salad leaves. feeling a bit better today and weighing in tomorrow. thanks to those who supported yesterday!

well done on not overdoing it, have u been weighed today or is it tomo? good luck!!

i lost 2lbs!!!! woooohooooo people!

OMG. so pleased as i only did it prop from mon-thurs and got weighed this morning. the massive gain over the weekend must have been the heat.

anyway, 2 weeks of ss and ss+ for me as its half term so a bit relaxed for now but gonna push ahead the last week before my hols so i can make a dent in the last 6lbs!!!

hi yummy!!! so nice to have you back. have you been ok?

Back