My Diary

Hey hey lovely,

Hows your week going? Shame on you for getting the plonk out with ur friend :) only jealous ha!

Thats terrible about the tribunal! Its a shame they have to mess with peoples lives! I do hope it gets sorted out soon!

Are the offspring back at school yet? Mine went back today and I purposly booked today off work! It was bliss hehehe

lotsa love

xxxxxxxxx

last one went back today, Katie, after 12 days off!! For goodness sake they're hardly there at all. Have done nothing but eat all weekend, night out Saturday night for food, birthday dinner Sunday night and another birthday dinner Monday night. Feel sick now I've eaten so much junk. I did enjoy every bite though so I suppose that's the trade. Finishing the last of the bits today and back to it again tomorrow, talk about taking the scenic route on this journey!

KB x

All good today, food under control and LOADS of walking so feeling really good. Weighed myself this morning and there is some damage but I'm not going to weigh in again until next Friday to give myself a chance to get on top of that gain.

KB x

Still managing to feel positive here despite it being the weekend, usually my downfall! I have been doing loads of walking which helps put my head in the right place and food is mostly under control too. Hopefully this will continue in to next week, I've stayed the same for 3 weeks now!

KB x

I'm with you there kb. It's annoying when you sts for weeks on end

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back to it today. Saturday is always a bit of an off day for me so I have decided not to fight it, let it be an off day and offset it with exercise. Walked my wee legs off yesterday to earn pizza for last night, as well as standing on the touch line for rugby, watching my delicate little 9 year old getting bounced on by somebody 3 times his size, had to fight with myself not to wade in there and show him a thing or 2! Then more touchline action for a Gaelic match in the afternoon, same 9 year old and I wonder why he doesn't put on weight?? I managed to fit in loads of walking with the dog in between times and nearly drowned the 2 of us at one point. Picture the scene, dog falls over the side of the prom into the Lough and can't get back up, me hanging upside down with some poor unsuspecting man clinging to my ankles while we both get covered in sea spray, me groping for the dogs collar as he tries to jump vertically out of the sea. Made it in the end, no worse for our adventure, just a little soggy, with a lingering whiff of Lough hanging around this morning. Will stick to the roads today! Lots more walking planned

KB x

I've lots of friends who have weekends off so to speak & still lose weight well. I think it's actually really good that you've decided rather than struggle with Saturdays you'll relax it xx

Picture the scene, dog falls over the side of the prom into the Lough and can't get back up, me hanging upside down with some poor unsuspecting man clinging to my ankles while we both get covered in sea spray, me groping for the dogs collar as he tries to jump vertically out of the sea

I know you shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune but I have to admit that this really did make me laugh out loud ;)
Glad to hear that it ended happily though, and that he doesn't seem any worse for his experience!
Enjoy what's left of your weekend! x

Now Alex that's just not nice! Wasn't funny at the time but I must say looking back I can have a goggle about it. Of course, we had gathered a bit of a crowd with some poor old lady with a stick shouting at the dog "If you jump higher I'll buy you a new ball" :8855: I think that's what did it, he's well known around here for loving his ball, that's why he went in in the first place! How was WI today?

Of course, we had gathered a bit of a crowd with some poor old lady with a stick shouting at the dog "If you jump higher I'll buy you a new ball" :8855:

:8855: Bless her....isn't it funny how people think they can bargain with a dog?!
Reminds me of my nan, who used to feed our Westie a KitKat every Sunday (before the days when everyone knew you shouldn't give chocolate to dogs) She'd feed it to her bit by bit, saying "chew it nicely....chew it nicely, or you won't have any more" :8855:

Weigh in was good thanks (finally!) 4.5lbs off this week which I was :D about.
Have a great week KB....be good! ;) x

All going well so far this week, I feel like I'm really getting back in "The Zone". Food is on track and exercise is GREAT at the moment, loads of walking and some weight stuff at home too. I think they go hand in hand, if the exercise is going well you don't want to ruin it by eating the wrong stuff so everything stays on track. I have all the reasons in the world to get this weigh shifted. I've just been told about a reunion at the beginning of April (25 years since I started nursing, about 10 since I stopped!!) so that will be my first aim, it coincides with Easter weekend when I will also be getting fitted for my bridesmaids dress. THEN the wedding in May, then my sister's baby arriving in July, then holidays in August. It's all happening, I will never have better reasons to shift this weight, hopefully it will be enough! have a great day everyone.

KB x

Still on track today (amazing!) and I have already done 65 minutes walking with much more to come. I'm hoping this positive attitude continues, loving it!

KB x

somebody is going exercise crazy ( i need to take a leaf out of your book) i agree with what you say about exercising and eating right, i always found it easier(ish) to stick to when exercising as didnt want to put all hard work to waste!! Glad your dog and you have recovered from your horrible experience, have to laugh about the old woman and the ball, bless her!!

OK weigh in tomorrow and I have worked REALLY hard this week and I haven't been scale hopping for a change so no idea what I'll see. I have been analysing how I'll feel and it goes something like this;-

STS-gutted
1 off-really disappointed
2 off-happy enough
3 off REALLY happy
More than that you'll hear me in Cork!

Fingers crossed for at least 2

KB x

KittyBling said:
OK weigh in tomorrow and I have worked REALLY hard this week and I haven't been scale hopping for a change so no idea what I'll see. I have been analysing how I'll feel and it goes something like this;-

STS-gutted
1 off-really disappointed
2 off-happy enough
3 off REALLY happy
More than that you'll hear me in Cork!

Fingers crossed for at least 2

KB x

You deserve a good loss this week hon. It's a week tomorrow since i've been weighed but I normally wi Saturdays. I may change it though.... I had a dream I lost 4.5lbs this week & will now be mardy I don't although I know there's no way I will have done!!!! Good Luck babe x

Well done - another 2lbs off is brill xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Indeed, 2 off for me. I am pleased and have realised it's TOTM so to lose 2 pounds this week is great! I've managed (so far, don't want to speak too soon) to avoid the sweety binge I normally do around this time of the month. I'm normally a savoury kind of girl but no jelly baby is safe during TOTM!!
I'm out tonight for dinner, hoping to have a steak and salad or veg and maybe a couple of glasses of wine for a change and leave it at that. That's the plan anyway!

KB x

Back