My Diary

Hi KB your dinner sounds lovely! might keep an eye out tomorrow and see if our shop has any.

You're doing well on the walking challenge. I've managed to lose track of how much i've done but i'm walking a lot more than I was

Thanks, Ciara. All is still going well here, food is under control, as is exercise although I haven't done my "Active" today and it's nearly time to collect the bub from school, then piano lesson, homework, then the rest of them come in etc etc so will have to be this evening and I hate that. Never mind. Took all the clothes I bought last week back to the shop cos I changed my mind so I am back to not having a stitch to wear except an old pair of jeans I bought in Oxfam!

KB x

Oh dear, a bad day here although difficult to say how bad as I am fighting to keep it under control. There is nothing to binge on in this house so I have ended up bingeing on fruit (may regret that tomorrow), home-made potato salad (full fat mayo) and muller crunch corner snack size yogurts! See what I mean? Not reallt bad but too much food and weigh day is tomorrow and I was doing so well :cry::cry::cry:
I'll post the damage tomorrow...:sigh:

Well maybe the fruit will help undo the damage?

Never mind *hugs*

Really sorry to hear that KB :(
We all have days like this, but just think how much worse it would've been in the old days... Fruit and muller corners are not going to cause anywhere near as much damage as our old high-fat favourites, and I know you have the ability to put this behind you and get straight back on it.

In fact, the scales may well be kind to you tomorrow, I find that a binge takes a couple of days to show on the scales so you may just have to be a bit more careful next week. And from what I've seen, you've been pretty saintly this week, so one blip hopefully won't ruin everything.

Either way, draw that line and put it behind you. What's done is done, and tomorrow marks the start of a whole shiny new week....let's wipe the slate clean and get the job done!
Keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh-in tomorrow xx

Helllooooo sorry i have been awol! Sounds like you have been doing fab! One day cant really do too much damage! Like alex says i find a binge takes 48 hours to show!

Good luck for tomoz hunny!

love katie!

xxxxxxxxx

ps chin well and truely back up!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies for your support, although you shouldn't be supporting me you should be whipping my ass for me instead. Far too often I come on here whinging and yapping about the binges I've had. If I got my head back together I could be at goal by now (well almost).
Feeling a little rough tonight, think I'm getting the cold, kept sneezing at rehearsals tonight (anyone who has ever played a wind instrument will understand that this is not a good thing) and now my throat is sore. Woe is me, would you listen to me!
Hasta mañana, amigos,

KB x

:asskick: There you go! Have a virtual kick up the arse from me!

But have one of these as well :hug99: and then I won't feel so bad :)

So how did it go? I'm lying here on my death bed, waiting for your weigh-in update!!

Maybe waiting to hear about my weigh in is the only thing keeping you from death!! Hope not cos now I'm going to tell you, 2 pounds off! Well pleased with that although have the distinct impression I still have to pay for yesterdays binge. I also think, judging by how I feel today, that my body was just trying to stock up on nutrients to help fight the lurgy which has befallen me. Really sore throat and feel like death warmed up. May have to take to me bed...
How are you, Alex? How is the head?
Check out my ticker (once I update it) Have hit half way!

KB x

well done!! thats really great getting to the half way mark!

I figure you're beating yourself up about it and it wouldn't be fair to join in :p

2lbs!! And half way!! That's excellent news... :D :D :D It must feel great to be half way there! And I think the anticipation kept me from the brink of death ;)
Sorry to hear that you're not well though - I can sympathise with you there :(

I'm still feeling very dodgy :-( My head was very bad during the night, and not much better this morning, so I stayed home from work and went to see the nurse practitioner.
She reckons I've got a viral infection so no antibiotics for me...just another nasal spray (this one contains a mild steroid) and instructions to inhale menthol steam. I've done both, and I must admit, it has taken the edge of it slightly. No painkillers since 11:30am and I'm just about managing.
Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.
Take care x

Feeling pretty rough still with bad cold and bunged sinuses. That would be ok except I can't sleep with it so I'm knackered. Unfortunately it hasn't caused any loss of appetite but I think I've been ok. No exercise though which isn't good. I'll hopefully sort that out this afternoon if I can peel myself off the sofa for long enough. Hope everyone is having a good weekend,

KB x

Awww sorry to hear that Kitty :(. Sometimes sinus infections can be worse than a cold.

I would just go for a wee walk (a constitutional!)

PK you see when you've lost all your weight and I've lost all mine? You are going to start walking from Carnmoney and I'll start walking from Holywood and we'll meet in the middle, go to the pub and get full. :D Might be quicker if we swam though...

I think it probably would

But a bit nippy me thinks!!

Hope you start feeling better soon KB. I didn't lose my appetite when I was ill either :( The frustrating thing was that I couldn't taste what I was eating though! I treated myself to a Double Decker on Friday, and I kept chewing and chewing, waiting for that chocolate hit to kick in - but nothing :( I still ate it though!
I say treat yourself to a duvet day, the exercise can wait until you're feeling better. Don't they say that you should go easy on exercise when you're ill anyway? I think it's because your body's already working hard enough to fight off the lurgy....it sounds like a good enough excuse to me! x

Not feeling much better today so got appointment with the doctor this afternoon. Have come away with an antibiotic (one of those blow-your-head-off one-a-day jobs) an anti-inflammatory for my sore foot (another story) and 2 months supply of Xenical! I didn't mention it, he happened to ask me if I was still on it and did I need any more? Was due to get weighed by the nurse next week and then new prescription but he just stuck it on the end of the prescription. Didn't weigh me or anything. So that's me sorted for another 2 months AND from the beginning of this month all prescriptions in Northern Ireland are free so for the first time I have now got FREE Xenical!! Sorry to rub it in....

KB x

So that's me sorted for another 2 months AND from the beginning of this month all prescriptions in Northern Ireland are free so for the first time I have now got FREE Xenical!! Sorry to rub it in....

Ah that's just mean :D:D:D (currently paying €120/month for my prescriptions :eek: )...hmm, might suggest to hubby that we move a little further north :D :D :D

Fingerscrossed the anti-biotic works well, without knocking you for six, and I hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Back