My Diary

Morning hunny!

Hope you are well this morning and the boys are tormenting you too much! Is it BH in your kneck of the woods today?? If so hope its not peeing it down hehe

Good luck with your new goals! I have every faith in ya !

Lotsa love
xxx

Hi KB - that's really good news about your son. It must be great to see him pain free, and sleeping through the night.
I'm sure before long it'll all seem like second nature, but I can appreciate that it must be a big upheaval for you at the moment, just getting your head around what he can and can't have, and trying to juggle meals for the rest of the family at the same time.
Hardly surprising that the diet would fall by the wayside (mine has too, but for completely different reaons!). Life has a habit of throwing things at us, so I think goals and expectations have to be constantly re-evaluated and adjusted - it doesn't mean that we've failed - just that the goal posts have changed.

Good luck with getting back on track KB - but whatever happens, just look at what you've acheived this year! :D Let's do what we can before Christmas, then get the job finished once and for all in the new year!

xx

Still going strong here, the diet isn't too bad at all and managed not to have any alcohol last night too!
Food went like this;

B handful of sultanas (I still struggle with breakfast)
L Wholemeal pitta with ham, tomato, cucumber and LF coleslaw, packet Asda baked crisps, cereal bar.
D WW chicken hotpot/ veg with another pitta.

That was it so pretty good. Only had a handful of sultanas so far today so need to get some lunch.
Have a great day!

KB x

OK official weigh day and I have lost a pound since Monday so that can't be bad. Food is pretty well under control although the boys did make gluten free chocolate brownies yesterday and I did have to sample them, as a dutiful Mother you understand. They were gorgeous but thankfully I'm not that keen on brownies so I can manage perfectly well not to have any more. The house is a bit upside down with one thing and another but I'm still holding it all together. Have a great day

KB x

well done hun, you seem a lot more positive this week :)

i love brownies,warm and gooey from the oven :drool:

take care
xoxo

Well done KB you might find a gluten free diet is healthier :D

Mmmmm, brownies :D I could just eat a warm gooey one now, maybe with a little dollop of ice cream on the side :) Fancy popping over with one for me KB? ;)

Great news on the 1lb off - sounds like you've got things under control at the moment :) Have a great week!
xx

Alex, you have no idea how much I'd love to escape here and deliver a brownie to you, far too much going on here and I'd love to get away from it for a while!! But I will perhaps go in to all that at another time.
So glad things are going well for you, hope you all have a great week,

KB x

Alex, you have no idea how much I'd love to escape here and deliver a brownie to you, far too much going on here and I'd love to get away from it for a while!! But I will perhaps go in to all that at another time.
So glad things are going well for you, hope you all have a great week,

KB x

Evening chuck! Hope you are ok my lovely! Close your eyes and play wave music, cranck the heating on an imagine your on a lovely warm beach some where sipping sex on the beach cocktails;)

I had a customer on the phone from your area today :) thought of ya! hehe

Keep ya chin up flower:flowers:

xxxx

Thank you, Katie and well done on the silver 7 tonight! Not as good a day food wise today but still clinging on. Out for my lunch tomorrow with my mum and dad and the boys, first meal out gluten free! I've rung ahead and I spoke to the head chef who says it will be no problem so I hope he's right.

KB xx

Alex, you have no idea how much I'd love to escape here and deliver a brownie to you

My door is always open...especially if you're bringing brownies :D

Out for my lunch tomorrow with my mum and dad and the boys, first meal out gluten free! I've rung ahead and I spoke to the head chef who says it will be no problem so I hope he's right.

I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Lots of restaurants and pubs are so much more aware of peoples dietary needs these days, so hopefully it won't be a problem to find something he'll enjoy.

Glad you are still clinging on!! Have a great weekend :)
x

hope you have a lovely meal out :)

xoxo

Hope u have a fab time Hun! You deserve it with all you been through!

Lotsa love

xxxx

Thank you ladies. My meal out was fine, they seemed a bit hit and miss with the gluten free even though they had had plenty of warning but they got there in the end. I should confess now that I DIDN'T go for the healthy option and I even had dessert so I'm not telling you what I had or you'd all get jealous. I just enjoyed having someone else make my meal, serve it to me and do the dishes after! It's a real treat. The roads were flooded on the way home, that's the kind of day we've had, so I'm glad I stuck to my "no alcohol at all when driving" rule or I'd never have made it in one piece.
Have a great weekend, everyone,

KB x

Oh hun, sounds like things are a bit higgled, at the min..
Glad thst the diet for your little man is going well... would live the recipe for those brownie's if you have it...

It's nice when someone else cooks and cleans up.. and don't feel bad about having what you had.. you deserve it by the sounds of it... just enjoy it...

Hope you have a good weekend...

I think restaurants are going to be a bit awkward :(

What is with Northern Irish weather? Raining like mad yesterday, sunny today (except for about 8 miles up the road where it was completely cloud covered and a bit foggy).

Oh well it was nice to walk in the sunshine even if did melt me a bit

Evening hunny pie!

Missing having you around! Hope you and your gawjus family are ok! Hows lil man getting on with his new diet?

Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way!

xxxxx

Thank you, ladies. I'm still around and I'm ok but not doing well with food. Too much else going on but I'll get there in the end. Hope you are all ok too,

KB x

I'm sure you'll get it back on track KB!!

Back