My Diary

:heartpump: my little irish lucky charm!

Sending lots of love!

xxxx

hey hun, im sure when things settle down your food will too... try not to stress about it too much...
sending loads of hugs!!

Hello my friend :D Just popping in to send a :hug99:
It's so difficult to focus on food when there are so many other things going on isn't it? I guess the best you can do is to try to limit any potential damage, and get back to it when things are more settled.

Thinking of you!
xxx

Happy new year to you my lovely

Hope u had a good xmas!

Lotsa love xxx

Thank you Katie and welcome back to the two of us! The diet and I both went pear shaped the past few months and a lot of what I lost has gone back on. There's nothing I can do to change that now but I'm back on the wagon and hopefully things will be under control soon.
So much has gone on recently I don't know where to start but I was just getting used to the newly diagnosed Coeliac youngest son when the oldest one took ill, was very sick, lost loads of weight and nobody knew why. He's very tall and very skinny but managed to lose a stone in 3 weeks, lots of blood and urine tests turned up a kidney problem that he'd had as a baby but not since then. The docs think it was flared up by a mega virus which had made him so ill. Anyway, he missed a month of school but is well on the mend now, another round of bloods done today but hopefully they will be close to normal. His school starts back on Thursday so it will be hard going until he gets back in to the swing of it again.
In the middle off all that we decided to put the house on the market so I've been going mad getting things organised for that. Is it any wonder the diet went west? I have been eating junk on the run so now that the kids will be back to school I hope to get back on track. I am also toying with joining the gym but can't decide that just yet.
I hope to post often now that I'm back and you can all keep me on the straight and narrow!

KB x

Ok so far today

B- handful or 2 of raisins
L-pitta bread with ham, tomato, cucumber and LF coleslaw. Packet of Tescos LF crisps and cereal bar.

Back to the school run this morning so 1 mile walk done so far, another mile will be done at pick up time. Smallest boy takes his scooter so a good brisk pace. I may or may not have a go at the "Active" on the Wii later but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go back to that yet. Might just do a bit of Wii Fit later.

Edit to add snack yoghurt and apple
D-WW beef hotpot and homemade potato salad.

I still find myself picking at stuff the past few days so from tomorrow I'm back on the Xenical and come what may! Hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

KB x

Last edited:
glad to have you back KB but sorry to hear about son number 1. Hope he continues to get better!! :)

OK this is day 1 back on the Xenical so hopefully will go well.
So far today got up, had coffee, walked to school and back (1 mile) via coffee shop to meet a friend (just had another coffee)
Mid morning (can't stomach breakfast first thing) Banana and yoghurt
Snack-raw carrot
Lunch-Wholemeal pitta with ham, lf cheese, tomato, cucumber, lf coleslaw, packet of tescos baked crisps and a tescos cranberry and blackcurrant cereal bar. Cup of decaf.
I've had loads of water too, spending all my time running to the loo!
Dinner will be a WW meal I think with some veg on the side.
Also will repeat the school run so another mile brisk walk.
All good so far, long may it continue!

KB

Hi KB - It's great to see you back :D
Sounds like you've been having a rough time of it lately - hardly surprising that the diet temporarily went out of the window! Hope things are a little more settled now, and that both your youngsters are feeling better now!

It looks like you've got the dieting side of things sussed anyhow - hopefully we'll both be back to our old losing ways before too long!

Here's to a great year for us all!! :D
xx

Reactions: kae
Another good day today for food and for exercise, food much the same a yesterday, school run much the same too plus 2 trips to the doctor with no1 son for more blood tests, still off school!! That was at least another mile if not more.
I was out tonight at a function in Belfast City Hall (No 1 son was receiving the Chief Scout Gold Award) and there was coffee/tea and the most fabulous nibbles. I did have a little chocolate square thing but that was all it could have been SO much worse. I felt deserved it (must lose that mind set) after managing to get No1 son through the day and out tonight in 1 piece, I really thought we weren't going to make it tonight but we managed, took a lot out of me never mind him!!
Now I have a vodka and pepsi max in front of me with some baked crisps which I intend to enjoy thoroughly before bed.
Hope everyone is well,

KB xx

Morning missy!

Droooool! How was mr v? Was he ok without me?

Sorry to hear of the troubles you have been having with your sons health! Hopefully they will both continue to flurish an get back to being strapping young men!

You sound well on the way with getting back on plan! I intended to walk to school however its bluddy snowed! grrr ha!

have a fabby day

xxxxxx

Congrats to No1 son :) and I hope you didn't enjoy too much vodka ;)

Thank you, ladies. Not going too badly here, too much vodka perhaps (I blame you, Katie, I'm having your share too!) and yesterday was a bit of a picky day with one thing and another but not too bad compared to recent days. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and see how things are and then weigh again on Wednesday as I want to get back to Wednesday as my official weigh in day.
No 1 son is still giving cause for concern but has decided to play tennis today so that's a positive sign. Whether or not we get him to school tomorrow is another thing, I have told him I'll drive him there and pick him up again so I'm hoping that will help. He really needs to get a full week of school under his belt from a psychological point of view so fingers crossed.
Happy Sunday everyone,

KB x

Hope it all went well with your weigh in KB :)

Oohhh yes! hope your WI when well missy

Hi all, haven't updated, sorry, mad here with various things. I'm pleased to report a 5 pound loss in just over a week so I'm very happy with that for week 1 back in harness. More to come I hope!

KB x

Congrats KB, brilliant start!! :D

Wooop woooop go you! well done xx

Back