My Diary

Sorry it's taken me a while to pop in and say hello....I've also just been trying to work out whether I remember you or not ?? :p

Just kidding (obviously)...it's great to see you back here, back on the wagon and doing really well by the sounds of this week's weigh-in :D.
It sounds like things have been really tough over the last few months, so it's a credit to you that you haven't re-gained all the weight and some more (as I probably would've done!)

Here's to us both being slim and slinky bridesmaids in 2012!
Have a good weekend
x

So it was Friday night and I do what I do on a Friday night, and I KNOW it's not recommended, I skipped dinner and had a big bag of M&S reduced fat crisps. They are my favourite crisps in the world and I have to fit them in somewhere. So I don't feel bad about that, nor the 3 small vodkas I had. I have done a step workout today (300 calories) and an arms targeted workout as well so feeling good. Probably more vodka later too! Should be fine though.

KB x

HI I am also from Northern Ireland "north Down " I have joined slimming world but also taking xenical to kick start me, started diet 5 weeks ago and have lost a stone, keeping an interest on this page for some hints and advice on dieting so thanks girls

Hi, Fin and welcome. I am also North Down, Holywood in fact. Welcome here, you've done really well so far, good for you, lets keep it up and have a slim and slinky 2012!

KB x

How's it going today KB?
You wouldn't believe how much I've missed our friend Mr V....but I'm glad to see that you've been keeping him company in my absence!
I must admit - I did smile at your decision to replace dinner with crisps and vodka, but I can't see any harm in it as an occasional thing! At least you didn't decide to have dinner AND crisps AND vodka! ;)
Have a great week
x

Hi, Alex. Until recently it WAS dinner and vodka and crisps, one of them had to go! Also no Mr V during the week for me now, only Friday and Saturday nights and only a couple. How times change!
Not feeling great today, think I'm coming down with the cold so am picking a little but not too badly, my weekend went as usual, I had 2 slices of pizza on Saturday night as planned, I figure this has got to be long term and I'm not giving up pizza long term so I have built it in. A sneaky scale hop this morning shows no damage done, I have been doing loads of exercise, 2 miles (min) a day on the school run and then the EA Sports Active PS3, it's great, hard work!
Sounds like you had a good night the other night, back on the wagon again? I'm jealous but not enough to go on it myself!

KB x

Hello Kitty!

Hope everything is going well for you :D

Hi, PK, good to have you back! All well here. Fighting TOTM and a stinking cold this week, not to mention the weather but trying my best to keep it on the straight and narrow. Walked to school in the snow this morning and again this afternoon, a little soggy now! Food is not too bad and exercise is good so I hope it will all balance nicely. I have no doubt things will go a bit wobbly over Christmas but hopefully only the day itself, then back to it. That's the theory anyway!

KB x

Welcome back my love!

You sound so positive and you also sound like your going great guns.. hoping tomorrow brings you a lovely weigh in....

Have been very ill and just today got around to Fridays weigh in. 2 off so that's ok with me, haven't been thinking about food at all I've been feeling so sick but have been eating whatever passes my mouth (I've never been sick enough to lose my appetite!) so that's ok. Well on track this week, I'll be taking from Saturday evening to Monday morning off and expecting a small gain but hope to keep it controlled.

KB x

Last edited:
All still well here, have managed to say no to loads of goodies, not sure where that will power is coming from! I think it is because I have given myself permission to go off the rails a little bit on Saturday and Sunday so I'm looking forward to that, won't be anywhere near as nice if I start now! Last child finishes school tomorrow and then I have the whole house to clean before visitors on Friday/visiting on Saturday/visiting on Sunday/visitors on Monday.

KB x

hopefully all the cleaning will keep your mind off the treats!

No chance, PK, I'm off the wagon already. Well, I'll just have to get back on on Tuesday and try to limit things as best I can until then. Have a great Christmas, and we'll get back to it in the New Year.

KB x

Well I know you wanted to hang on a bit longer, but I think you've done brilliantly to stick it out until 3/4 days before Christmas!
I'll let you off - as long as you promise to come back to us in the New Year?! ;)
Have a great Christmas KB :D
x

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Hope it's not too manic for you!

Thank you, ladies and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I hope to start pulling things back tomorrow and back to it properly on Wednesday. I'll weigh in on Friday to see what the damage is and then on we go.

KB x

Transition day today, starting to get things under control. My husband is back to work tomorrow so whatever food is left he will take with him and either eat there or offer around. I'll not get on the scales until Friday, back on the Xen this afternoon. Fingers crossed!

KB x

I haven't taken any either, and I should have, I meant to, but it just didn't happen. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start for me, I feel fat and bloated and ill, no more fatty stuff for me, it's just not worth it. Here's to a new us in 2012!

KB x

OK back on track today, got to be done! Started the day as usual with 1 litre of warm water and lemon juice, this will take care of any dehydration munchies and help to flush out the toxins. I then had a coffee and THEN No 1 son came along and offered me a Ferrero Rocher which I took, unwrapped, chewed and swallowed before I even realised I had done it. Need to get my focus back! So, that was breakfast (which I don't normally have at all, I know, not ideal) and I will take my first Xen of the day with lunch as usual which will be wholemeal pitta with as much healthy stuff as I can cram in to it. Before that (weather permitting, it's CHUCKING it down here) I'll walk up a very steep hill to feed a friends cat which will kick start exercise, I plan some "Active" stuff on the PS3 later. Missing the school run (walk) already so I'll have to add something else instead of that. I'll weigh in on Friday (that's tomorrow, just realised!) and see what the damage is from Christmas and then I can readjust tickers etc. THIS IS MY YEAR!!!

KB x

Back