My Diary

Bit of a messy Friday and Saturday I'm afraid. I even baked a cake yesterday, thinking I had enough will power to resist but I didn't. An hour's brisk walk along the shore this morning will be followed by another on this evening to try to limit the damage, some hand weights in between I think. Why do I do this? Back to it today though so hopefully not too much damage done.

KB x

KittyBling said:
Bit of a messy Friday and Saturday I'm afraid. I even baked a cake yesterday, thinking I had enough will power to resist but I didn't. An hour's brisk walk along the shore this morning will be followed by another on this evening to try to limit the damage, some hand weights in between I think. Why do I do this? Back to it today though so hopefully not too much damage done.

KB x

You do it bc your human like the rest of us! You aren't alone - weve all been there and I'm sure at some point will be back there lol! Well done for the exercise countermeasure! X

Baking s cake is a good thing. It's normal life and one day you will resist it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What I'd like to know is how come yesterday I couldn't resist it for a second and today I can look at it and walk away. What changed in the meantime? I have had 2 hours walking today plus some arm weight stuff so all good from that point of view and food good today too. Need to keep a tight rein this week, we are off to the in-laws on Saturday, they live about 70 miles from us. They have no concept of diets (all really skinny,including my husband) so I will have no control over what is available, we will be there for lunch and dinner so I'll just have to do my best. Sunday is, of course, Mother's day and is also my birthday so could be another dodgy one. LOTS of exercise required this week to try to offset it all.

KB x

Nurse weigh in today and I have lost 3.2kgs since the end of January. She was happy enough with that and gave me a repeat prescription. When I took it to the chemist they told me it was short but they'd have it in about 2 days. We'll see, I have enough to do me for now.

KB x

wow kb thats amazing. your doing so well. hope u get some more xenical. can't get any here. so just taking 1 a day . how long u been on xenical for now? xx

I was on them in the past but only been back on them for a couple of months now. Any loss is from the very beginning, I've been on this journey a VERY long time!

KB x

Still going great guns here, hoping for a good loss this week. I have managed to break the scale hopping habit. I discovered that if it showed a loss then I reckoned I had breathing space so ate more or had a treat, if it showed a gain I was so disgusted that I ate more. Lose-lose! So I only weigh in on a Friday and so I have to keep going until then.
Dentist this morning to get a filling replaced. Still numb so lunch was a difficult affair but was afraid to have none in case it knocked me off for the rest of the day.
Exercise is great at the moment, loads of walking teamed with arm exercises when I get the chance, I have got to the stage where I would really miss my walk if I didn't get it fitted in for some reason.

KB x

KittyBling said:
Still going great guns here, hoping for a good loss this week. I have managed to break the scale hopping habit. I discovered that if it showed a loss then I reckoned I had breathing space so ate more or had a treat, if it showed a gain I was so disgusted that I ate more. Lose-lose! So I only weigh in on a Friday and so I have to keep going until then.
Dentist this morning to get a filling replaced. Still numb so lunch was a difficult affair but was afraid to have none in case it knocked me off for the rest of the day.
Exercise is great at the moment, loads of walking teamed with arm exercises when I get the chance, I have got to the stage where I would really miss my walk if I didn't get it fitted in for some reason.

KB x

Sounds like you're going brilliantly KB, well done xx

KittyBling said:
2 off for me this week. A very important 2 because not only does it take me in to the 13s but also takes my BMI below 30. WOOP!

KB x

Amazing result honey, well done, chuffed to bits for you xx

All I can say is WOW !!! xxx

OK just had the most horrific (fabulous actually) weekend, totally off plan, planned to be so too. A friend was home from England on Friday and we were out for lunch although I did try to make the best choices. Then Saturdat was St Patrick's Day, off to the in-laws, food everywhere and I ate most of it. Yesterday was Mother's day AND my birthday, double whammy and again ate everything in sight. No exercise at all didn't help so I am really aiming for a STS this week although that might not be possible. Back to the exercise today and cutting back on food (there's cake everywhere here) Wish me luck!

KB x

PS I enjoyed every minute

KittyBling said:
OK just had the most horrific (fabulous actually) weekend, totally off plan, planned to be so too. A friend was home from England on Friday and we were out for lunch although I did try to make the best choices. Then Saturdat was St Patrick's Day, off to the in-laws, food everywhere and I ate most of it. Yesterday was Mother's day AND my birthday, double whammy and again ate everything in sight. No exercise at all didn't help so I am really aiming for a STS this week although that might not be possible. Back to the exercise today and cutting back on food (there's cake everywhere here) Wish me luck!

KB x

PS I enjoyed every minute

Sounds like a great weekend. Glad you enjoyed it! Damage limitation begins hey xx

Back