My Diary

Feeling good today, food all under control and a couple of long walks under my belt, not to mention some shopping with Mum. Weigh in day tomorrow and I am looking forward to it believe it or not, it has been such a good week. Hoping for 3 pounds so fingers crossed...

KB x

Good luck tomorrow! Isnt it great when you can feel positive going on the scales. Hope you are rewarded with a good loss ;-)

2 off for me this week. Slightly disappointed that it's not the 3 I wanted, we're never happy, are we? Having said that, it is TOTM so I have nothing to complain about.

KB x

Having a wardrobe crisis. Going away next week and all my fat clothes are too big but my skinnier clothes are too small. I can find nothing decent to wear. I know this is a good thing but it's not helping the packing!

KB x

Yes we do, Rach. I don't want to buy anything though while I am still losing weight, I have far too many clothes in far too many sizes already! I'll have to have a trawl through and see what I can put together.

KB x

Off on Tuesday morning, back Thursday night. I'm really looking forward to the break I have to say. Although 3 days with 2 3 year olds is hardly a break!

KB x

This is true. I'll keep an eye out for Winsford when I'm there.
Small son's party today, only 3 friends and they have just arrived. We're getting chips later, then off karting this evening (hence only 3 of them, too expensive!) I am hoping to resist the chips if I can manage it or maybe have one or 2 but not have my own portion. That's the plan anyway. Wish me luck! Large vodka may be required tonight...

KB x

Good luck Hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been AWOL all week. No, I didn't resist the chips and was then on a bit of a slippery slope all week when I went over to England. Back Thursday night and have been back on the wagon since then. wasn't brave enough to weigh in yesterday as I should have done but I am hoping to have a good week and see a loss next Friday. I got loads of exercise yesterday and am just contemplating a walk now, keeps me on the straight and narrow!

KB x

Don't beat yourself up too badly, you're still doing very well :) Everyone slips up every so often.

(Just keep next to the toilet ;) )

I echo that.. You've climbed back on the wagon.. Admitted to us what you have gone off plan which I think sometimes is hard..
Keep posting :)
Hope you have. A great week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing a good job so far of getting back on track. No breakfast this morning (nothing suitable in, shopping tomorrow) but I managed a 2.8 mile brisk walk with the dog, then home for lunch which was loads of salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber,celery, pickled onions, carrot and a small amount of cheese) with light choices caesar dressing. Was delicious. My Mum is coming for dinner tonight so will make her and the men folk a proper dinner, I am planning soup for me. I had a couple of drinks last night but that's it until next Friday, on the wagon well and truly during the week!

KB x

Back