My diary

Morning leanne, it's peeing down here, the rain woke me it's so noisy :)

Fingers crossed for you love, let's hope he's a true prince and not a frog.

Very soggy here in Loughborough too, welcome relief after yesterdays hummidity tho, and im stuck at work all day again anyways so not too fussed what the weather does!

Wow, I go away for a couple of weeks and look at what happens! I'm so happy for you! Go for it gal and enjoy every minute!!!

Hey chick. x

Morning Leanne. Sounds like a lovely time - enjoy:D
Xxx

Leanne, would you like some pure, powdered stevia? If so just send me your address and I'll post some out to you. It does look like class A narcotics though!

Morning Leanne, LOL @ Ransch :)

Good morning all.
Thanks for the offer Ransch but I have several plants now that I am trying to keep up with as they are growing like weeds! I have to keep taking leaves and drying and powdering. If I am ever raided I have a container half filled with what looks like Bolivia's finest export! Write to me inside people!!!!!

Good morning all.
Thanks for the offer Ransch but I have several plants now that I am trying to keep up with as they are growing like weeds! I have to keep taking leaves and drying and powdering. If I am ever raided I have a container half filled with what looks like Bolivia's finest export! Write to me inside people!!!!!
LOL!! This had me in stitches! :8855:

Hope your weekend was busy AND lovely Leanne :)

Morning Leanne, good weekend then love :)

Had a really stupid day with my diabetes today. :mad: My numbers have been high all day for absolutely no reason that I can see. :confused: I know it can be something as simple as a change in the weather or hormones but it drives me crazy when I spend all day fighting my own body!
Otherwise I have had a lovely day with my dogs. Lots of playtime and laughter! :D

Oh no! Poor you Leanne! Must because nightmare! x

Back