My Diary

Hi, I am 37 years old with three kiddies and a full time and part time job. I have little time to myself at all really. lol

I've never been slim as I was growing up, but was not fat either. Mum used to tell me it was puppy fat (such a myth!)

I got married and had my first child at 21 and by then I was very large, size 16-18.

S7000737.jpg

I then spent all my time mothering my child and didn't care what I looked like.

S7000749.jpg

I went on to have another lovely son but a year later I split amicably with my husband. I lost a little weight after this but not much (size 14-16). I met and married my second husband and had another son with him. Unfortunately my son was very ill at six months old and was in hospital for a long time. I piled the weight on as I was too busy to eat properly and didn't care about myself at all. I went to 16 stone and size 20. I didn't realise how big I'd got until I went to buy a pair of jeans as i lived in leggings and I had to buy a pair of stretchy 20's. I was horrified! I signed up to my local WW and within 8 months I lost 5 stone to get to 11st3.

That was 5 years ago now. (My son is fit and healthy now) I have put on 1 stone in the five years which isn't too bad, but now's the time to finish what I started. I have signed up to WW again and so far have gone from 12 st 3 to 11st 7. My target this time is 10 st 7. I am actually finding it harder this time as I am not 'large' and in clothes i know I look ok, so the 'just one won't hurt' syndrome exists. I battle with my mind all the time! lol

Here's me now (I will point out that the horrid blue 'dress' is a dress which is going round the country, being photographed for charity, its NOT my taste in clothes! lol)

NagsDress003.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

me0071.jpg

I will post updates of my WW meetings on here and lets see how long this takes! lol

Pleased to see you've done yourself a diary.
Sorry to hear your son was so poorly when he was born, really pleased to hear he's fine now, must have been such a worry at the time I'm not suprised the diet took a back seat. I panic now if one of mine has a temperature so I can't imagine how you must have felt. I don't think you can ever prepare for how much worry a child brings just as how much love they bring with them either.
So what's this dress about then? What charity is it for? (Just being nosey again :D)
Can understand about the 'just one won't hurt' train of thought when you're near your goal. You'll get there love, you've done so well so far.
I will check in and see how you're getting on, what day is your wi?
Good luck :)
xx

My son had brain seizures, which was very scary. He's still a little behind for his age, about three months behind, (they can leave a child totally brain damaged and blind if not treated quickly enough) but it was his 7th birthday on 1st August and he's doing just fine now, bless him :)

The dress originally was bought off ebay as a joke as it was horrid. It then did the rounds and those who modelled it put money in a pot for charity. We all sadly lost a friend a week ago (she was only 32) so we have now put the money into an animal charity as she loved animals. Its actually all on another forum I post on.....who were the ones to direct me here! lol

My son had brain seizures, which was very scary. He's still a little behind for his age, about three months behind, (they can leave a child totally brain damaged and blind if not treated quickly enough) but it was his 7th birthday on 1st August and he's doing just fine now, bless him :)

The dress originally was bought off ebay as a joke as it was horrid. It then did the rounds and those who modelled it put money in a pot for charity. We all sadly lost a friend a week ago (she was only 32) so we have now put the money into an animal charity as she loved animals. Its actually all on another forum I post on.....who were the ones to direct me here! lol

So pleased that your son is doing fine now love, must have been terrifying for you and dh.
Really sorry to hear that you lost your friend, such a young age as well :(. What a lovely idea putting the money into an animal charity for her :).
I was directed from MN, I hadn't been a member long and was thinking of doing the Cambridge Diet, got pointed over here, decided to do WW and never looked back :D!
xx

Well done on your achivements so far. I am looking forward to reading your diary and am sure this last stone will come off for you with little trouble at all!! xx

Hiya darl, you know who I am.

You are stunning and I'm proud to have met you in person.

xxxxxxxxxx

mine also tomorrow hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun,

www.myvirtualmodel.com

I've made mine but I dont know how to add under my ticker, can you let me know step by step, Pierce said if I go to edit signature and click to the right and press enter a dew times I should be able to add it, but when I enter just once it goes to another page!, its driving me mad, all I want to know is how to add extra items, pretty please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back