My diary

Hiya dorothy , how are you and how is your week going ? im doing ok this week water has been not to bad no drowning as of yet lol .. hope your well t,c karen x

Hi Dorothy,
Contratulations on your new home. Are you getting a stove with a back boiler?

Well done Dorothy, progress being made in all areas of life. xx

Hi everyone I am doing ok this week. Had a good day yesterday went into Glasgow with hubbie and granddaughter which was nice we went on the train which is still a novelty as train line has only been opened the past few years and Aimee loves it. I have started packing not too much to do because we are in rented but I had unpacked some of my pretty things that I needed around me. The stove will just be a back up heat in the lounge we will have gas central heating. LL going well so far. Getting on much better with water. So want to have a thinner Christmas. I hate going into anywhere new or out with friends I always end up scanning the room to see if I am the fattest person in the room. By Christmas I hope to look quite a bit different and not be so nervous. Thank you Lady T for friend request working hard to get to 50 posts.
Take care ladies
Dorothy

i have oil furnace central heating, but I have the multifuel with a backboiler also. I love the stove on a cold winter's day. Its so cosy.
It will be Christmas in your new house and thinner you. No wonder you are thinking about it. It will be great. I find myself looking forward to the loss I can achieve by Christmas. Its a big milestone.

I can't wait for Christmas we are all going to look hot hot hot oh and slim lol xxx

You should start to think about your little black dress, I certainly am xx

Hi girls a quick diary from me it has been a bit hectic here. My dad got call from hospital Friday evening to say they had space for him to get op he been waiting on on Monday so it been bit busy. He back home has been spending days with us but wants to go home at night. WI went well 3Ilbs I am well pleased. Hope you are all well.
Luv
Dorothy

Well done on loosing in trying times xx

Hi ladies hope you are all well.
Life is really hectic at the moment got the keys for our new house or I should say new to us but a hundred and ten year old wreak. We must have been mad to buy it or at least that is how I feel tonight. The flat roof at the back of the cottage is needing repaired a patch job could be done that could last a year at the most or the full repair which will hit the bank balance along with the new velux windows that are needed the likelyhood of me getting the new kitchen that I thought me could have before we move in has just disappeared. I went in to see what progress had been made today and just wanted to cry.... Floorboards up damp proofing being done and the whole place looking so sorry for itself. Because of the weather the roof can't be started til Wednesday. The best news though I am 7.5lbs lighter than the last time I posted.
Take care

So great to hear you are doing well Dorothy.

Great loss Dorothy, good you found time to jump on and update. Having been through a total renovation, there are many times you could cry but it sure is worth it for the house you love in the end. Keep your chin up lovely x

Congrats Dorothy! You've been doing so well - keep it up!

Had a bit of a struggle today don't know why. I made chicken and leek pie for the family tea and could happily have eaten a big plateful..... I normally 'eat' with hubbie and daughter but got out the kitchen as quick as possible and left them to it ...

Back