My Diary

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if you are still ahead of me:p
welcome back jane i have missed your witty banter dont worry you will soon catch up :p

Witty banter eh?

That's not how I'm usually described. First class pain in the posterior is usually peoples first choice. Closely followed by Bossy Cow!!

However, my latest one from Ofsted is "Highly ambitious for all her pupils and staff, leading a constant drive for imrpvoement" So, I'll take that ;)

Witty banter eh?

That's not how I'm usually described. First class pain in the posterior is usually peoples first choice. Closely followed by Bossy Cow!!

However, my latest one from Ofsted is "Highly ambitious for all her pupils and staff, leading a constant drive for imrpvoement" So, I'll take that ;)
im well known in my circle as daft cow who really needs a good **** I would like to say its a fairly good description :D

Just think, soon it will be

"skinny cow who is a good ****!":D:D:D
Thats if I remember how to!!!!!! Hopefully like RIDING a bike just jump on and away I gooooooooooooooo :D

If I jumped on any one right now, the only noise I'd hear is SPLAT!!:D:D
I definately know the VICTIM :D I have in mind would not survive me jumping on his erm bones but give me till June he might get away with just needing a wheelchair :eek:

:sigh: all I need for a Sunday a family lecture would ignore them if they didnt have a key and let themselves in best put on the make up so they cant say im pale :( (even tho im naturally pale)

checking in as iv not been on and still on plan :p regardless of what other ppl think and even more committed to staying on it, working all this week at my placement and iv got a few of the staff members thinking about liptrim so im sure i should get commision for advertising how good it is lol

dusty me love how ya doin without me you missing me :D:D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::massmoon: you recognise me now :D:D

Hi tweeza! How's your day going? I'm in pub pushing boat out with another still water!!! Gone the whole hog and had ice too!!

:cool::cool: you do live on the wild side dusty im having fun at my placement last day today :( but they have said they would hire me if there was ever a vacancy seems they like my mad sense of humour lol.....

:cool::cool: you do live on the wild side dusty im having fun at my placement last day today :( but they have said they would hire me if there was ever a vacancy seems they like my mad sense of humour lol.....

That's great feedback! How long till you finish your course and start job hunting?

i have another yr dusty but if i was offered a job there i would take it funny but didnt realise how much iv missed working and the structure of going out to work but going to college and learning a new skill has been good for me stayed in retail for sake of my girls and feel its my time now just need to find out where the receptionist stays and maybe break something so they have to hire me :p

she is tiny I think she is a size6 or a 8 so might just accidently sit on her :D im bad cause she is so nice told the girls im going to flash some boobies at boss see if that works :eek::eek:

Ah, but do you not worry that if you don't finish the course you could have got an even better job?

You've set yourself dead high goals with the weight loss, you can set yourself dead high goals with the job too. Just think of the first impression you're gonna make walking in in a killer suit, with your credentials on display.

Unless of course you're set on getting your baps out....in which case, go for it:D:D

Back