My Diary

Ah, but do you not worry that if you don't finish the course you could have got an even better job?

You've set yourself dead high goals with the weight loss, you can set yourself dead high goals with the job too. Just think of the first impression you're gonna make walking in in a killer suit, with your credentials on display.

Unless of course you're set on getting your baps out....in which case, go for it:D:D
I would like to finish but with the job market the way it is I worry I might end up with no job and Iv never been in that position ever so it scares me a little
The boobie flashing is last resort as the man sounds and looks like Mr Bean :D but seeing as he talks to my chest already im on to a sure thing heeee

Oh and a patient came in today and he was mmmmmmmmm yummy wanted to root around his mouth instead of dentist giving him root canal :drool::tongue:

WEIGH IN TODAY and 5lbs off very happy with that but happier sitting in my size 22 jeans :D cant breathe and not really that comfy but I dont care on DEC 27th I was wearing size 30 /32 . I love this blinking diet

That's brilliant loss and even better that you're in those smaller sized jeans.

Glad that your family lecture didn't knock you off track either.

Yeah! Go Tweeza:D:D

That's brilliant loss and even better that you're in those smaller sized jeans.

Glad that your family lecture didn't knock you off track either.

Yeah! Go Tweeza:D:D
dusty your my support lovie I dont want to fail and when im down you have always been there they can lecture all they want. Iv got 3 flapjacks for college next week hoping their not as bad as ppl say and some chicken soup :rolleyes:
how have you been this week doll not really had a chance for a chat with placement and doing work for college at night xx

I find the flapjacks better if you take them out of the packet 10 mins before you want to eat them. Weird I know, but it gets rid of the smell of them.

Off to watch Y3 assembly now! Chat later?

definately doll will catch up with you later

OMG!!!My husband is very helpfully watching Man V Food on the Good Food channel I swear I can taste them burgers.

What you up to tonight??

bad hubby get that remote control off him, Im just waiting on cousin picking me up im off out for a wee shake rattle and roll :D

Have a lovely time! I was out in Edinburgh in November. My niece texted me when I was on my way up, dead excited cos she'd found somewhere for us to go dancing that did music from "abba to saga!"

Told her I was dead insulted;)....she didn't understand until she read the text she'd sent me...It should have said "from abba to gaga"

I love going out in edinburgh no-one knows me for starters ;) just waiting on her picking me up had a wee fizzy water so im ready to go :D

I can put it off no longer! I've finally got to bite the bullet and go and do some housework :cry:

I'm sure the skirting board in my bedroom are developing their own life forms. Still, if I'm cleaning I'm not mooching arond thinking of food :rolleyes:

Hi ho hi ho its off to clean she goes
why she would do that god knows
i will sit on the couch and drink my shake
cause dusty is making a big mistake :D:D:D

Very funny!!

Off to get ready to accompany mum and her cronies to a church quiz night!! I know how to live it up :D

I told them they needed me on their team cos they needed the young perspective :)8855:)

We lost by two points last night. I was not a happy bunny! I love quizzes but I love winning even better :p

You should have seen all the home baked cakes that kept getting handed out :drool: But I didn't cave! Not even when they gave us big bag chocolate for coming second!!!!

Hows the college work going?

I cant believe how you can stay so strong with all that temptation I would have chewed an arm off for that!!!!!!

1st day back today and given 4 different assessments so my (did I mention NEW netbook) will be very handy as I cant get word on this hunk of junk

On a positive not iv lost 5lbs so good week for me :)
On a not so positive note seems weight loss does not bring out the best in other ppl. Found out a girl at college who has always been curious about the plan and who has been saying dor best part of 9 months she is on a diet has been actually not so nice BEHIND my back, with comments of "look at the state of that" and "at least im not as fat as THAT" yesterday I was fit to be tied :mad: but today Iv realised if being nasty about my old body made her feel better about herself then I hope I helped!!! Because in a few short weeks she is going to have to find someone else as im nearly at same size as her. Shame people feel the need to judge like that rather than wondering what that person is going thro I ate to feel better and had no control over my food and was unhappy but she would rather make fun of my size. Im glad iv not got her morals or personality as 1 day she is going to end up sad and lonely with all that nastyness she carries around with her.

Back