My Diary

Deezer wont be long till ur size 14's are on your determination is an inspiration to all of us. xx

Jane my lovely the best thing for me is im getting out the bath no problem at all now, silly thing to most but for me its bloody great I was one step from needing a crane :D its the wee things that mean so much to me as I was so restricted to things others take for granted. Whats the thing you notice now you have lost weight?

OMG. I know what you mean about the bath. Infact I've not had a bath for about 6 years cos I'm so frightened of getting stuck in there.

And before you start.........no I don't stink I shower :)

would I say that to you :sign0151::0bathtime::stinkyfeet::sign0137:

week 11 weigh in and 2lbs off!!!!!!!!! Not going to lie im disappointed :confused: but in the grand scheme of thing I cant complain but Im gonna I think anyone with that loss when its shakes and god awful flapjacks its not enough! But onwards and downwards come too far to let this derail me

chenged my avatar and its first time iv posted my face as before i was too ashamed my lovely dusty has original photo at start of diet and I hope its a change, but for first time im not ashamed to show my face :eek:

Thank you deezer yeah better 2 off than 2 on then I would have something to moan about ;)

Hey, look at that! We've both lost just over a third of the weight we want to lose!!!

Well done you! Two pound off is two pound not weighing you down or tying you to your old life every again!!

Sleep well sweetie x

slept like a baby ~~Jane and feeling much more human Happy Mothers day to you hope you being spoiled rotten.

Not posted for a while have been on plan (mostly) except for this week where i have kind of lost the plot :eek: ate all week and to be honest not even enjoyed it so im kicking my backside and getting back on plan The one thing I do know is I dont want to go back to where I was and if it took going mad for a week then so be it :( so I guess im going to have to suck up the headaches again for next few days :rolleyes:
I hope everyone has had good losses and wishing you all a happy easter xx

Not posted for a while have been on plan (mostly) except for this week where i have kind of lost the plot :eek: ate all week and to be honest not even enjoyed it so im kicking my backside and getting back on plan The one thing I do know is I dont want to go back to where I was and if it took going mad for a week then so be it :( so I guess im going to have to suck up the headaches again for next few days :rolleyes:
I hope everyone has had good losses and wishing you all a happy easter xx

Glad to see you back sister of mine! We'll kick this diets arse together :whoopass:

Jane I think you like slapping my arse fat too much :D hehehe me and you baby are going all the way to finishing this just hope my bum does not get wrecked in the process :p

Jane I think you like slapping my arse fat too much :D hehehe me and you baby are going all the way to finishing this just hope my bum does not get wrecked in the process :p

You'll have no arse left once we're at target weight, it will be slimmed off. Then we'll need a night out to wiggle wiggle wiggle cos We're Sexy and we know it :8855:

Back with my head hanging in shame

After a long hard look at myself and a well meaning and very supportive sister (janie) im back to where I had all the support I need to finish off this journey I started, to cut a long story short I thought I didnt need to do this on here as I was doing it and losing but my arrogance has bitten me on the botty and as you may have guessed lost the plot started to have wee bits of food here and there and with no-one to stop me it got more treats and less shakes to the point I could not even go a full day with shakes and kidding myself will be good tomorrow. That tomorrow turned into a month and a bit of tomorrows with the end result im bouncing the same 7lbs on and off, when in reality it should have been at least stone and a half off :cry:

So lesson learned and will be back on here posting like a bad smell until I finish what I started I seen the old me coming back and I dont want to be her she is a miserable bugger Iv got a inner bimbo screaming to come out and she is fun and a bit of a ta*t :D so Hi to regular lipotrimmers and hello to new ones im looking forward to catching up with you all
xxxxxxxxx

Hey Tweeza. good luck on getting back on track x

After a long hard look at myself and a well meaning and very supportive sister (janie) im back to where I had all the support I need to finish off this journey I started, to cut a long story short I thought I didnt need to do this on here as I was doing it and losing but my arrogance has bitten me on the botty and as you may have guessed lost the plot started to have wee bits of food here and there and with no-one to stop me it got more treats and less shakes to the point I could not even go a full day with shakes and kidding myself will be good tomorrow. That tomorrow turned into a month and a bit of tomorrows with the end result im bouncing the same 7lbs on and off, when in reality it should have been at least stone and a half off :cry:

So lesson learned and will be back on here posting like a bad smell until I finish what I started I seen the old me coming back and I dont want to be her she is a miserable bugger Iv got a inner bimbo screaming to come out and she is fun and a bit of a ta*t :D so Hi to regular lipotrimmers and hello to new ones im looking forward to catching up with you all
xxxxxxxxx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Even with all your p****ing about you've still lost more weight than me!!! But only just. You bets get your bum into gear this week or I'll be overtaking you!!!!!!

Jane x

to be fair iv shaked during the day and not really binged when I have eaten and the walk to the shops to buy rubbish has helped :p

wow forgot what a liquid diet does to the bladder iv been up every 2 hours last night for a wee lol im sure all the trips count as exercise

Lol tweeza and well done for getting back on it honey it's not easy but the rewards sure out weigh the bad points. Keep going and we'll help all we can to get you to goal babes x x x

I sooo get you tweeza. I'm the same. I'll have a bite here and there of my daughters supper mind you just one bite. Then she'll offer me a hula hoop just one and I'll take it. So that's two cheats and I go berserk and skip a shake as I think ive been bad. I know what it's like. If I do have the odd bite I'll even take a senna and a orlistat hoping I can digest it quicker. I had a meal last night as it was not something I could get out due to it being my hubbys dads birthday and aint seen them in ages but had steak the pharmacy said that I could eat meat if I abso needed to like on holiday etc as it won't take you out of ketosis. I only ate half of it and told folks I was unwell. I'm still in ketosis and I feel bad I had it even though I had no choice. I thought i would put on a couple of pounds as that's the most I've ever had to eat whilst on this diet but no I still lost 1lb. However after last night i am going to be 100% from now on and maybe the weight will come off quicker. So far no sneaky bites lol.

Back