My Diary

tweeza

Hi to all
Started yesterday 27th December decided why wait till new year as I always have put off losing weight for a certain day or month and it never happens. Day 1 was not too bad , slight headache but not as bad as I thought it was going to be:). Its funny when Iv done any other diet iv been hungry and waiting the hours down till next I can eat but with this when i should be chewing my nails iv not been hungry:rolleyes: weird as there is no food involved. Iv decided to bunker down for the first week and not go out as the pressure of friends and family telling me to wait and have food and drink over the new year has been awful, which im finding very strange as 1 they all have told me im unhealthy and going to kill myself if i dont take myself in hand so why when I actually do make a decision to sort myself out they want me to stuff myself silly and get drunk :sigh: I thought they would be happy i was sorting myself out. Anyways by writing on here and reading everyone elses journey this will be my support
Look forward to getting to see and hear everyone elses journey x

Welcome Tweeza :) you can do this ...we'll support you honey even if your family n friends don't :(

Your story isn't very different from many on here ...including my own...but we've taken charge now and are in control :D x x x

Thanks trueleame x
Had a wee sneak on scales and im kind of gobsmacked as 3 days later im showing a 7lb loss :eek: totally amazed oh my god so happy tho walking around thinking im losing wooooooooooooo

You'll be amazed on day 7 ;) trust me :) x x x

cant wait its just a added boost that im on the right plan xx

Welcome you'll find the results are amazing and some fantastic people on here to support you all the way.

Tweeza this site is fab for support and you can lose yourself for hours reading posts which helps with the distraction ;) x x x

Welcome to the start of your new life Tweeza, when is your weigh in day... look forward to reading your loss... you will get such a huge buzz I promise Lol XX

Happy New Year to You All
louloubelle my official weigh in is on tuesday but cant resist the sneeky peeks :p and today im showing 12lbs off :eek::D in total I so love this diet and the support on here is amazing iv been reading all your diaries and stories and getting inspiration from you all x

official weigh in today and............... 15lbs OFF :D:eek: made a total fool of myself at chemist jumping around and smiling and telling everyone!!!! But i dont care if I could bottle this feeling I could sell it to addicts the high im feeling is great! If my joints were in a better state I would skip but thats for another week :D:D

Congratulations tweeza :) you must be so proud of yourself keep up the fantastic work x x x

Cheers deezer :D Iv still got a big smile on my face bloody love this feeling that I managed this as im not one for willpower :D

Hi Jersey Joe
Im on it for at least 7 months I think depending on how my weight losses go Im ashamed to admit my highest weight was a lot higher than what is on my statistics but lost a couple of stone before coming onto lipotrim but to be honest my mindset is just one day at a time as if I think about how long it could take it would have me running for the nearest greg's and emptying their shop :D

You're absolutely right... Sometimes I can't even think beyond the next day so split my day into three and plan what I'm going to do in between. I think once we're well into Ketosis ( which you should be by now) you'll hopefully stop thinking about food so much..... I'm on late shifts this week which is SUCH a pain as the evenings are difficult without the TV and early nights!

There's no reason why you can't still go out.. I don't think you can put your life on hold.The cinema and a bottle of water is always good !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Going out is a big issue for me im afraid for about a year i didnt leave house and its only now with help of antidepressants and my mp3 (if i listen to music while im out no-one can see me) :rolleyes: that I can leave house to go to college but im getting better slowly and one of my first goals is to go to cinema when i drop a dress size which wont be long eeeek

Back