My Diary

good day to you dusty im having a really good day had ordered some tops 2 sizes smaller and they fit:D:D
was struggling last night didnt break diet but was the closest Iv been to breaking it but after trying on the smaller sized tops im full of joys of spring and loving my shakes
How are you doing lovely you staying strong x

good day to you dusty im having a really good day had ordered some tops 2 sizes smaller and they fit:D:D
was struggling last night didnt break diet but was the closest Iv been to breaking it but after trying on the smaller sized tops im full of joys of spring and loving my shakes
How are you doing lovely you staying strong x

Oh, that's a great feeling when you can get into a smaller size!!! Makes it worth it :) Glad you didn't cave last night. You're doing so well.

I'm staying strong (even though I've had the odd coke zero :p). Had a meeting with our regional director today to complain about one of his lackies. Four of us met together to put the complaint forward. It was quite stressful, but I managed to avoid the luxury biscuits served with the tea and coffee! I amaze myself sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! I wore the necklace I bought to reward myself on saturday, and every time I felt the desire to reach for a biscuit I rubbed my neckalce instead! How odd am I;)

Oh, that's a great feeling when you can get into a smaller size!!! Makes it worth it :) Glad you didn't cave last night. You're doing so well.

I'm staying strong (even though I've had the odd coke zero :p). Had a meeting with our regional director today to complain about one of his lackies. Four of us met together to put the complaint forward. It was quite stressful, but I managed to avoid the luxury biscuits served with the tea and coffee! I amaze myself sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! I wore the necklace I bought to reward myself on saturday, and every time I felt the desire to reach for a biscuit I rubbed my neckalce instead! How odd am I;)
Doll never doubt how strong you are the short time iv been on here you have inspired me you like me have a problem with addiction (food) and you are not hiding from it your facing it head on Iv always thought I was a freak not being able to control myself with food but im not its just a illness that we have and seeing you coping and doing it makes me think I can do it.
Better watch out for that cola never know where that will lead you :p might even have myself a cheeky bottle tomorrow live on the wildside we do :eek:

Doll never doubt how strong you are the short time iv been on here you have inspired me you like me have a problem with addiction (food) and you are not hiding from it your facing it head on Iv always thought I was a freak not being able to control myself with food but im not its just a illness that we have and seeing you coping and doing it makes me think I can do it.
Better watch out for that cola never know where that will lead you :p might even have myself a cheeky bottle tomorrow live on the wildside we do :eek:

Thanks Tweeza (where does that user name come from? I keep imagining you sat in front of a mirror plucking out your eye-brows!)

Looking at my issues around food as an addiction has, for the first time, given me hope that I can actually overcome my weight problem. Instead of feeling bad when I feel hungry and wishing for food, I'm seeing hunger pangs as a reminder of the additciton I need to oversome (if that makes sense).
Usually, as soon as I feel hungry I either feel sorry for myself cos I feel deprived (Hey I'm depraved on account of I'm deprived) or I immediately cover up the hunger pangs by eating. So really focusing on them as signs of addiction rather than suffering somehow helps!
Did you see the programme on sky1 last night with the girl who used food to cover up the emotional trauma she'd suffered as a child. At one point she had lost loads of weight but kept relapsing into binging? She said that as she had lost weight food had stopped ebing a comfort but was now akin to something like self harm. It hurt when she binged but she couldn't stop it. It was very interesting!

Have a good day today girly!

good afternoon dusty
my name comes from my niece not being able to call me teresa and she always called me tweeza lol and its stuck with everyone now. No plucking cant stand the pain rather just one quick wax for my eyebrows :)
I can relate to that girl eating to mask her pain whenever I feel low or upset food is (was) my crutch half the time I think I eat in a trance dont even taste what im eating dont think I even let myself feel hunger I kind of relate to it to a fix I needed all the time.God im a right sad sack but im sorting out that stuff now but I dont trust myself yet around food I think I still could buy a trolley full of food and eat it all. So this plan is what I need right now.

So what you been doing today has it been ok for you hope your doing well and when is your next weigh in day lovie cant wait for to see how well you have done

good afternoon dusty
my name comes from my niece not being able to call me teresa and she always called me tweeza lol and its stuck with everyone now. No plucking cant stand the pain rather just one quick wax for my eyebrows :)
I can relate to that girl eating to mask her pain whenever I feel low or upset food is (was) my crutch half the time I think I eat in a trance dont even taste what im eating dont think I even let myself feel hunger I kind of relate to it to a fix I needed all the time.God im a right sad sack but im sorting out that stuff now but I dont trust myself yet around food I think I still could buy a trolley full of food and eat it all. So this plan is what I need right now.

So what you been doing today has it been ok for you hope your doing well and when is your next weigh in day lovie cant wait for to see how well you have done

I'm an eyebrow waxer too! Get the pain over as soon as possible! I remember my sister in law convincing me to have my eyebrows threaded in Debenhams in Liverpool! "Oh, its just like waxing" she said. Sat there trying hard not to cry in public, vowing to get her back one day. Yes, it is just like waxing, but waxing a hundred times in one sitting!! Worst of it was I then had to walk round Liverpool with a bright red mono-brow for the rest of the afternoon! Not a pretty site!

I lost 2lb this week. Won't say I'm not disappointed,as I am a bit. But three loses in a row is my record. So if I can get four in a row next week I'll have achieved more than ever before! And if I can get 3lb off, I'll have lost two stone, 4lb would give me my next goal. So going to up my water intake, as I prob haven't drunk enough this week.

God im a right sad sack but im sorting out that stuff now but I dont trust myself yet around food I think I still could buy a trolley full of food and eat it all. So this plan is what I need right now.

You are absolutely not a sad sack!
You're a woman taking charge of her own destiny!
In the words of the blessed Helen Reddy....."I am strong, I am invincible; I am WOMAN"

It's a really hard road we're on, but by golly we're going to get there! :character00182:

Well said Dusty!

Cummon Tweez..no such thing as a sad sack....Girl Power x

:talk017:

you are doing very well i hope i can do as well as you i have only been doing it for i week and lost 8lbs

Hi dusty have been a couch potato today just watching dvd's and been a bad bad girl :D I had a .................... glass of cola :eek: (zero of course) :secret: and it was looovely

Awww! I've been looking for someone to play with all day, and there you were on the sofa ignoring me:mad:

Hope you had a good day sweetie! What did you watch?

bridesmaids not as funny as I thought it was going to be and then a wee bit twilight :p as you may have gathered I like a man who bites :eek:
I was on earlier but was quiet and there was no sign of you I thought you were ruining your ears with miley :boohoo:

:D:DHa ha!
Off to date night now! Just got to go and redo my make-up(that could take some time ;)), then I'm heading out for another exciting night of sparkling water!

At the hospital with hubby in the morning (he is being monitored for lung cancer at the minute as he has some nodules on his lungs). So wont be posting till lunch!

Then got a difficult meeting with a staff member in the afternoon! So I'll see you tomorrow evening :wavey:

Have a good night lovely enjoy your date and good luck with everything tomorrow for you and your husband xx
keep swimming

Everything went well with hubby. They won't see him now for another 6 months!
I had the difficult meeting, and felt like a right cow. Even though i know its the right decision (and all the rest of the leadership team agree), the staff member looked like I'd kicked him hard in the stomach today and I felt so sorry for him. But, its done now and I'm trying not to let my feelings of guilt drive me into the fridge or toaster.
First time when I've felt like I could have a proper wobble! Why does food do this to us? Call us like an old friend who can take away our discomfort, when we know full well we'll only feel worse after?

Everything went well with hubby. They won't see him now for another 6 months!
I had the difficult meeting, and felt like a right cow. Even though i know its the right decision (and all the rest of the leadership team agree), the staff member looked like I'd kicked him hard in the stomach today and I felt so sorry for him. But, its done now and I'm trying not to let my feelings of guilt drive me into the fridge or toaster.
First time when I've felt like I could have a proper wobble! Why does food do this to us? Call us like an old friend who can take away our discomfort, when we know full well we'll only feel worse after?

Just try to relax sweetie.... you think food will make you feel better.... but it really wont!! Hang on in there!!! X

Happy you and your hubby got good results lovie, and its normal for you to want to take your pain and want to bury it in food as that is what we do but the fact your not says that your changing how you deal with pain or frustration. Your fighting what feels like a normal thing to do and that says so much about you, and sometimes we even might give in but you are not the same person now so that old friend's call will soon be silenced. You did what you had to do your not a cow or a bad person the fact your feeling bad about this person shows me that your a fighter lassie x

Back