My Diary

Day 77 went for my 11th weigh in this morning it was a double weigh in as I was away last week so couldn't go well I lost 12lbs so in 11 weeks I've lost 4st 8.5lbs :)

I registered at the gym today and go for my induction tomorrow at 12. Thought it was time I did some excercise as I haven't done any since starting lipotrim.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Day 84 today was my 12th weigh in and I only lost 2lbs I started the gym last week and the chemist thinks this could be the reason behind the small loss so my plan is not to Bother with the gym this week and see how my weight goes next week instead I'm going to do more walking which the chemist advised.

66.5lbs lost in 12 weeks :)

Can I just say that I think you are AMAZING!!!! I love your mindset. You're doing so well hunny. Just goes to show that hard work and the right frame of mind work wonders. Feel proud x

image-180111479.jpg

Before and now 5 stones lighter just another 5 stone to go!

toddshar said:
Cheers faith x what diet are you doing?

I'm on JUDDD which is alternate day fasting. You basically eat 500 cals one day and 2000 cals the next. However, due to having a dodgy belly I've been on shakes and soups. Think it's slowly becoming a vlcd which I don't mind especially after reading through your diary x

Congrats Toddshar, you're looking great :) Keep it up, you'll be at your goal in no time at all the way you're going x

Wow! You are doing so well! So lovely to read through this, ad so inspiring. Glad I started a diary now, so I can read back when I'm a skinny minnie!!

Thanks squishy x half the time I don't know what to put so I just put random things on here. Good luck with your lipotrim journey.

Day 97 hubby back at work today after having 2 and half weeks off on hols and I'm loving it the peace and being able to watch what I want on tele :)

I work with loads of men (4 females in our depot) and they have decided to give me the nickname Titless Todd as I've loss 5 stone my chest has gone small the lads keep making comments saying I'm wasting away and there be nowt of me soon. I should be happy but it's starting to annoy me now. When I started losing weight and nobody was noticing I was moaning that no one said nowt now they have noticed they won't shut up lol

Day 97 hubby back at work today after having 2 and half weeks off on hols and I'm loving it the peace and being able to watch what I want on tele :)

I work with loads of men (4 females in our depot) and they have decided to give me the nickname Titless Todd as I've loss 5 stone my chest has gone small the lads keep making comments saying I'm wasting away and there be nowt of me soon. I should be happy but it's starting to annoy me now. When I started losing weight and nobody was noticing I was moaning that no one said nowt now they have noticed they won't shut up lol

That would annoy me too!

Back