My Diary

toddshar

Silver Member
Day 4 of my lipotrim experience and I thought I'd start a diary. At the moment I feel fantastic but I'm worried this could be the calm before the storm. Day 2 I had it bad. I found the chicken soup disgusting so I swapped them today at the chemist. Up to now I'm enjoying the experience but I know it's early days and anything can happen.

Day 5. Still feeling great! Im not liking the bad breath and my piddle stinks but if it helps me lose weight I don't care. I'm finding the shakes a lot nicer especially chocolate with iced cold peppermint tea :) can't wait till weigh in day roll on Thursday!

Last edited:
Day 6 I'm still feeling fantastic and finding this diet easy and I'm enjoying it. Something isn't right as I never enjoy or find diets easy that's why I'm fat. I'm expecting it to go horrible wrong. Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm excited about it work is going to drag. My smelly breath is starting to piddle me off! I'm hoping I can get something for it.

Day 7 still feeling superb!! Today was my first weigh in day and I have lost 12 pounds!!! Woohoo woohoo :) I've been letting my friends dog out for piddles this week and she came over with a box of miniature heroes to say thank you. Currently my hubby and daughter are munching away at them and it's no bothering me! Well proud of myself lol

Day 8 still all going good. Still feeling superb and no cravings or hunger. I'm loving it! Still thinking I'm going to hit a brick wall.

Day 9 and still feeling great!

I think I have massive mouse I've tried that many times to lose weight and nothing has worked. Just maybe I've found the one that's gong to work. Fingers crossed I have.

Day 10 Had a lazy day today and done nothing still feeling great and still 100%. I don't feel as though I've lost any weight but my hubby had the cheek to tell me my boobs are getting smaller :(

Day 11 what a hectic day today up 3.30am for work and didn't finish till half 2 straight to school to collect Brogan then take her to another school for a netball tournament which her school came 2nd in. Home at 6pm made tea for hubby and daughter then nipped to shops. I managed to drink all 3 shakes today still feeling fab and kept 100%. Chilling in bed as I got another 3.30am get up tomorrow.

Day 12 still feeling good and no hunger pangs but I've a dry mouth all time even when I drink water it's a bit annoying.

Day 13 I went to my nephews 3rd birthday today they had a bouncy castle and lots of food chicken drumsticks, lamb kebabs, buns, sandwiches, crisps, cakes, jelly and birthday cake and I never had anything I took a bottle of water and drank that while everyone else pigged out. Weigh day tomorrow I'm not expecting a big loss as its my 2nd weigh in and I've noticed on here a lot of people don't lose much on 2nd week. I'm still feeling good and no hunger pangs.

Day 14 I went for my second weigh in today and lost 6lbs which brings me down to 19st 11.5lbs :)
But I thought I'd lost 12lbs on my 1st weigh in but the chemist had converted it from kgs to stones wrong and I'd actually lost 10.5lbs so I'm a bit disappointed about that. Oh well I've still lost 16.5lbs in 2 weeks!! :)

Day 15 feeling good! Still have a very dry mouth. Guys at work sat in front of me and stuffed there faces with McDonalds breakfasts and it didn't bother me! :)

Day 16 still feeling fab! Went to chippy today as my hubby and daughter wanted them for dinner and as my hubby is a lazy git and wouldn't go I went I made him pay for them as I wasn't eating any when I got to chippy the smell of them was vile! I also went to bingo tonight and I'm well impressed with my self as every time I go to bingo I have chicken curry and chips it's law you must have chicken curry and chips at bingo! Lol not tonight I had 2 bottles of water :) yeah go me!! Lol

Day 18 I don't know what to put I'm stuck for words lol still feeling good still doing great maybe I need to take some kind of exercise up.

Day 24 I haven't wrote in here for a while as I've been to busy chatting in the forum lol I had my 3rd weigh in and lost 5lbs and that's 21.5lbs up to now I'm very happy :) went to Asda yesterday to see if I could get a top to fit me its been a long time since I've fitted into Asda clothes but I fitted into a size 24 top :) out goes my size 28 tops from Evans. I ordered new work trousers as well as there hanging of me :) I'm feeling fantastic and loving this diet!

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs

Day 28 feeling super had my 4th weigh in today and lost 7lbs thats 28.5lbs in 4 weeks I'm well chuffed with myself :) wasn't expecting a big loss cos its TOTM.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

It's been over a week since I posted on here im now on day 39 and still feeling fantastic I lost 5.5lbs on my 5th weigh in which brings my total to 34lbs.

lost 34lbs in 5 weeks

Day 42 I had my 6th weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs that's 38.5lbs all together :)

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

Back