My diary

minnie87

Hello all! Newbie here but long time lurker!
Anyway a little about me!
I'm 25 and live with my fiancée and 2 lovely cats! :D
At 12 stone I am now the heaviest I have ever been :sigh: and I have decided something needs to be done! I've tried all the other diets in the past Slimming World, Weight watchers and have successfully lost the weight to get to 9 stone only to pile it back on! But enough is enough! I'm here to track how things are going and follow others in the same situation and get that all needed support when I stupidly want to go off plan! For example, I started last Thursday and all was going well and was feeling really good not even hungry! Then last night I was logging my calls into my fitness pal and stupidly started panicking I was eating too few calories and I was doing it all wrong...and ordered a pizza :( I don't know why I do this! When all is going well I just seem to want to sabotage myself and give myself reason to eat even when I'm not hungry! Well I'm here to try to break that and will be logging on whenever I feel the urge to stray off plan!
Thank you for reading!
Xx

Good luck. One day at a time and pop on here when you feel the need to sabatoge so we can all talk you out if it lol

Also here to follow (starting tomorrow) x

Me too starting 1st Jan and following (good luck)

Good luck x also starting today so here to follow your journey!

Well yesterday was a bit of a non starter (who was I kidding I could start New Years Eve and not have a drink! lol :party0036: But today is a whole new day (and year!) and it's going to be a good one!!Going to have a shake in a mo, and have ordered another 2 weeks supply! Not at work until next Monday so hoping to get all the icky headachiness and feeling weak for the first few days out of the way before I'm back! How are all you guys doing?
xx

Drink was the reason I decided to start today. I had a bottle of Baileys (biscotti flavour) to finish - I managed that last night and slept like a log!
I've had one shake (raspberry) so far today and shall have a chicken breast, brussels sprouts and broccoli for dinnner.
Lucky you not back at work until next week - I'm back at work tomorrow.
What are you having for dinner tonight?

Back