My Diary

I fast on a Monday & a Wednesday as due to work & no exercise those days (I struggled with the gym on fast days last time) it's easier for me. I looked at what mfp said I should have daily to lose 2lb a week, then I multiplied it by 7 for my weekly took off the cals on my fast days & divided the remainder by 5. They say you can eat up to your tdee/bmr but I can't psychologically feels like I'm out or control...

So mine looked like this

1200 x 7 = 8400 weekly
Minus 2 x 500 fast days = 7400
7400 split over 5 days = 1480

But orlistat does work if you use it properly, it's what started my journey & I know at the beginning I couldn't have fasted I would have spiralled out of control x

Thanks for this x

Doctor took me off orlistat as my latest blood test results show abnormalities in my liver - something to do with enzymes.

My doc reckons it's because of the orlistat so I need to find something else to help me with my weight loss x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for this x Doctor took me off orlistat as my latest blood test results show abnormalities in my liver - something to do with enzymes. My doc reckons it's because of the orlistat so I need to find something else to help me with my weight loss x Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Worth giving 5:2 a go then honey it's working for me, Rachel & Kitty who are all ex xen users x

Worth giving 5:2 a go then honey it's working for me, Rachel & Kitty who are all ex xen users x

I am definitely going to give it a go. I am going shopping tomorrow to get some bits. I will open a new diary in the 5:2 section if anyone wants to check it out.

I will start from Monday and decided my fasting days will be Tuesday and Saturday :) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can get this diary moved if you don't want to start a new one

Back