My diary!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Charisma, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i couldnt find a food diary bit so i thought this is the best place to put this!!

i just realised that although im eating better than i used to.... i just counted up the calories of my breakfast and they came to over 500!! im thinking this isnt good!!

heres what i had and feel free to correct me on the amount of calories. i just got them off a website

Plains toast *2 176
    Scrambled egg *2 168
    Cup Tea (no sugar) 29
    Banana 143

seems to much for breakfast to me but if anyone can help me ill be happy to take any advice
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. goldenaky

goldenaky Full Member

Was there milk in your tea?

I use The Daily Plate to count calories, they have a pretty good database. How many daily calories are you planning to have?
  4. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

well i counted one from last week and it wa just over 1000 so might go for 1000, that way im bound to lose it right??... can u put on the link of the site u say u use?? and yes i have to have milk in my tea
  5. goldenaky

goldenaky Full Member

6. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

cool, thats pretty handy! tells ya how much calories are in everything!!! cheers me dears!! :D
  7. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

well had me din dins for the day and added up all my calories for the day and although i was aiming for 1000 i did go abit over. managed 1150 cals and im quite suprised i managed to get that low lol!! although i will have a banana before bed to tire me over. so didnt do to bad for the first day i tried plus going for a jog soon!!
  8. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

havent wrote in here for afew days now.
    still not losing the pounds i think the problem is im not eating enough or in the right sizes.... yesterday i had breakfast and dinner and that was it all day.... so today i have cut breakfast size down and i hear its better to eat little and often so im goin to give that a try.

todays breakfast:
    1 pc plain toast (60)
    1 scrambled egg (70)
    small bit of plain yoghurt (40 approx)
    cuppa Tea (26)

196 cals for breakfast is quite low for me as the other day it was over 500 :rolleyes: guess you just have to think bout what you eat bit more
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.