My Diary :)

aw honey. roll on tomorrow :D

i am looking forward to this porridge stuff too. i really hope it's nice, ha.

abz xx

Thanks abz :) so far so good! ;)

Sounds like a good plan there.:) Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Lyn :)

It all sounds a bit over the top i know, but honestly, if i don't do something i KNOW, i'll do what i did last night,lol! I just need to get past Day 1!!

How's it going with you?

I've had 2 Tetras and 3pts of water so far today :) I'm really looking forward to going to the movies tonight with my son! Well, i say tonight but we'll be leaving flat 4pm in the afternoon!

The things we do, so not to eat,lol!! :)

Also!!!!!! I managed to get hold of my CDC this morning and she'll have the porridge in on Tuesday about 3pm and i'm going to go along Wed morning between 9-9.30am to collect mine :)

I asked her if it would be ok to make one up at her place before i buy any more and she said yes :) Also, she said she would give me one of her Strawberry Tetra samples to try!! Yippee!! Can't wait till Wed!!!

I need to try and get this 4th pint of water down me before it gets too close to 4pm as i really don't want to be running to loo during movie :( especially for my son's sake!

Well guys, i made it till 5pm when i was sitting listening to my son eat his way through his popcorn!! Couldn't resist BUT, that was it!! I didn't eat anything else :)

Since Friday i've actually lost 4lbs which i find unbelieveable as the past 2 days i've had 2 Tetras, 4pts of water and food (but not a binge!) I honestly believe if i hadn't had the water though, i wouldn't have dropped the 4lbs. Unless i'm doing Cambridge i DON'T drink water even although i know i should :(

Today i woke up not wanting to take any Tetras. I really wantd my syrup porridge with raisins and a cup of coffee. For lunch and dinner i'm going to have the 2 SlimFast smoothies i have in my fridge with no snacks AND, i'm going to drink 6pts of water :)

Tomorrow is the 1st Sep and tomorrow i WILL go a whole day sticking to the diet :) Then by Day 3 i know i'll have my porridge! woohoo! It should be easier from that moment on,lol!

Emotionally i have felt great the past couple of days. Probably because i haven't consumed the usual amount i do when i fall off a diet! i've had more control over what i've eaten (whether it's been bad or good)

Fizzy! abz! Looks like you guys are doing great :) well done!

I wonder if anyone else is starting this diet tomorrow? Like a September challenge to see how much we can lose in the month :)

you're getting there babes. keep on plugging at it. i'm looking forward to my porridgey business on tuesday too :D

abz xx

Feeling really good this morning (after a not so good day yesterday when i kinda over ate) :( but, that's all behind me now :)

Today is the 1st Sep and today i officially start afresh (again,lol!) The difference this time is, i will succeed!!!!!!

I've updated my ticker with the weight i am this morning (13/11) and my aim is to be 10st for xmas. At 5ft 1 i should be about 8st, but i can worry about that extra 2st AFTER xmas :)

I have 2 days of Tetras ahead and then Wed morning my first porridge ;) I'm going to get my eyebrows done later today, and dye my hair. Then hopefully tomorrow, i'll get my hair cut without my roots shouting out at me and everyone else,lol! :)

Off to have my first pint of water ;)

Hi

Hi Feathers, no problem with the name, dont mind. Hope your day is going ok, I'm now into day 7 and 7lb down, Ive now put my b4 photos on gallery!!:cry:Very scary, I just hope my after ones will be as good as everybody else's.
Keep going, I'm sure you will do it, Being slim feels so much better than the taste of any food, even chocolate!!lol;)
I know I've lost 5st and 6st on two previous occassions.
Bye for now Tracey

sounding good hon. sounding very good :D

abz xx

Ta abz :)

I didn't have time to get my eyebrows done or dye my hair :( Didn't even get round to buying the hair dye! lol!

I've made a hair app for Wed at 11.15am "after", of course, having my porridge for breakie! ;) lol!

Hopefully tomorrow i should be able to get my eyebrows done though :)

Hi Feathers, no problem with the name, dont mind. Hope your day is going ok, I'm now into day 7 and 7lb down, Ive now put my b4 photos on gallery!!:cry:Very scary, I just hope my after ones will be as good as everybody else's.

Keep going, I'm sure you will do it, Being slim feels so much better than the taste of any food, even chocolate!!lol;)
I know I've lost 5st and 6st on two previous occassions.

Bye for now Tracey

Hi Tracey :)

Day 7 and 7lbs down? Fab!!! Well done Tracey :) What are you taking? I can only take the Tetras! Will you be getting the porridge? :)

Your after photos are going to be great, BECAUSE, you'll be smiling because of the weight loss and how hard you worked! :)

How did you lose the 5 and 6st before? Was it on Cambridge? Did you keep it off OR have you struggled to maintain but want to lose more? I always find other peeps diet stories interesting :)

Are you hungry at all on day 7?

Good luck! x x

Ok, well, i got to 6.15pm tonight and started to eat :(

I'm ok about this, as my retrys seem to be lasting longer each time,lol! Tomorrow i'm going to try and last till 7pm!! Slowly i'm weaning myself off food and back on the Tetras.... i think!

you will do it today!! stop punishing yourself. if this is to be the diet for you then do it!! if you can't do ss, and you can't handle the evenings then do 810? but you will bring yourself down by constantly trying to do something that goes against the grain. grit your teeth and do it honey or move up a plan!! good luck for today :)

abz xx

I've woke up this morning with no energy. I've had 2 slice of toast with butter and a coffee which has made me feel slightly better.

Truthfully, tomorrow i'm really hoping that i'll like/love the porridge sooo much that it will help me stay on track.... I was actually thinking about taking an extra Tetra/porridge a day (i'm on 3) to help me get past day one? Then when i feel i can cope with 3 (hopefully when i go back in to Ketosis) then drop that extra one... Would it effect Ketosis? I might ask that question in a new thread actually.

Still woke up this morning at 13/11 which is a relief!

:)HI FEATHERS, I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE 7LB I CAN TELL YOU. I LOST THE 5ST ON THE MICRODIET WHICH WAS THE CAMBRIDGE DIET RIGHT BACK IN THE DEPTHS OF TIME!!! LOL I WAS 23 THEN, AND I DID KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF UNTIL I WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE AT 32 AND WAS VERY DEPRESSED. I THEN GOT MY HEAD TOGETHER AND ON CD I LOST 6 ST AND GOT MYSELF A NEW HUSBAND 12 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME :eek: !! UNFORTUNATLY THAT DIDNT LAST, HE WENT OFF WITH A WOMAN 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!! IRONIC!!
SO I DID PUT WEIGHT ON THEN AGAIN DUE TO DEPRESSION, BUT LOST SOME WITH ROSEMARY CONLY, DIDNT HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE SO IT WAS EASY, COULD STAND TO LOOSE 6ST AT 1/2 LB A WEEK!! TAKE FOREVER. ANYWAY MET 3RD HUSBAND (SUSSED WEIGHT GAIN HA HA TO MUCH WEDDING CAKE!!!!!!!)
AND HAVE STEADILY GAINED HUGE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT, AND NOT CONTENTMENT!! SO THINK KEY TO WEIGHT LOSS MIGHT BE STAY SINGLE?:sigh:
ANYWAY THATS THE STORY OF MY LIFE SO FAR LOL
CHEERS TRACE

you will do it today!! stop punishing yourself. if this is to be the diet for you then do it!! if you can't do ss, and you can't handle the evenings then do 810? but you will bring yourself down by constantly trying to do something that goes against the grain. grit your teeth and do it honey or move up a plan!! good luck for today :)

abz xx

Hi abz :)

I did s/s before and lasted 9wks - i KNOW i can do it again! :mad: I'm NOT giving up! :D

I hear what your saying about moving up the plan also. I was actually thinking that tomorrow i might take 4 Tetras/porridge instead of 3 just till i get started. Once i'm past day 1 or maybe 2 i can go back to the 3 a day.

The Good Luck you sent me for today, i'm going to hold on for tomorrow thankyou ;) x x

:)HI FEATHERS, I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE 7LB I CAN TELL YOU. I LOST THE 5ST ON THE MICRODIET WHICH WAS THE CAMBRIDGE DIET RIGHT BACK IN THE DEPTHS OF TIME!!! LOL I WAS 23 THEN, AND I DID KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF UNTIL I WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE AT 32 AND WAS VERY DEPRESSED. I THEN GOT MY HEAD TOGETHER AND ON CD I LOST 6 ST AND GOT MYSELF A NEW HUSBAND 12 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME :eek: !! UNFORTUNATLY THAT DIDNT LAST, HE WENT OFF WITH A WOMAN 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!! IRONIC!!
SO I DID PUT WEIGHT ON THEN AGAIN DUE TO DEPRESSION, BUT LOST SOME WITH ROSEMARY CONLY, DIDNT HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE SO IT WAS EASY, COULD STAND TO LOOSE 6ST AT 1/2 LB A WEEK!! TAKE FOREVER. ANYWAY MET 3RD HUSBAND (SUSSED WEIGHT GAIN HA HA TO MUCH WEDDING CAKE!!!!!!!)
AND HAVE STEADILY GAINED HUGE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT, AND NOT CONTENTMENT!! SO THINK KEY TO WEIGHT LOSS MIGHT BE STAY SINGLE?:sigh:
ANYWAY THATS THE STORY OF MY LIFE SO FAR LOL
CHEERS TRACE

I didn't realise there was ever another name for Cambridge,lol! I'll bet there won't be alot of people on here that know that :) How long ago did you first do Cambridge then? I thought it came out in the 70s?

You did ever so well each time you did this diet though :) and this time will be no different ;)

Wow! A husband 12 and a half years younger!! My husband is 5 yrs younger, so i can only imagine the fun with your toyboy at the time,lol! For him to run off with someone older must have been a shock right enough,lol! I honestly do not mean to laugh and i hope you take it in the same way you wrote it :)

I get the feeling your not entirely happy in your 3rd marriage? :confused: I turn to food for too many reasons and the most popular one is my emotions. I wish i could replace it with something that would have a positive effect on my life!! My hubby is home every 3wks, which sometimes i find hard going.

I'll need to try the single thing then,lol ;)

Back