My Diary :)

Hi Feathers, yeah you are pretty right about no.3! shame but it helps me understand no.2 because current one is 18 1/2 years older!!i certainly cant say I havent tried all angles lol
funny thing is havent heard from no.2 for 3 years and he just emailed me 20 mins ago!? how weird is that. So perhaps single life may elude me yet lol:)
good luck with your next day on cd and and I would be interested to know if you like the porriage, there seems to me mixed reactions at the moment. cheers and good luck:) tiz

hi feathers. i'm here to reinforce yesterday's good luck for today :D did you get some porridge? i have mine waiting for my breakfast time :)

abz xx

I woke up all excited about today only to get to my CDCs house to be told the porridge hadn't been delivered when it should have been :( It was supposed to be there ytday and then they promised to deliver before 9am this morning but it wasn't there by the time i got there at 9.25am!

My CDC is going to deliver my porridge today before 3pm :) she also gave me a Strawberry Tetra to try so i've put it in the frezzer as the feedback i've come across on here hasn't been as good as the porridge so i thought i'd first try it as an icecream. The Strawberry Tetras are also being delivered today to my CDC! :) woohoo! I just hope i like them both, especially the porridge!

abz???? PLEASE!!! keep hold of that Good Luck for me for tomorrow!!!!!!!! :) Great time to start as it will be officially 16wks till xmas AND i'll have my possidge AND a strawberry tetra to try ;)

On a positive note though, i dyed my hair last night and got my hair cut this morning :) It looks lovely and sleek (short, blonde with a slightly longer fringe at one side) but makes me want to put some nice clothes on and go out instead of doing my housework,lol! Stillto get my eyebrows done... ouch!

I'll let you know when my supply arrives ;)

Hi Feathers, yeah you are pretty right about no.3! shame but it helps me understand no.2 because current one is 18 1/2 years older!!i certainly cant say I havent tried all angles lol
funny thing is havent heard from no.2 for 3 years and he just emailed me 20 mins ago!? how weird is that. So perhaps single life may elude me yet lol:)
good luck with your next day on cd and and I would be interested to know if you like the porriage, there seems to me mixed reactions at the moment. cheers and good luck:) tiz

You make me laugh tiz :)

I think it's the way you word things! You REALLY have had it from, i mean, tried it from,lol, all angles,lol! The oldest guy i went out with was 12yrs older!

No2 contacted you!! WOW! He probably got the vibes that you were talking about him :) Do you think he might want back with you or are you friends but haven't heard from him in the 3yrs? (calm down Feathers and don't get too excited!) Really weird though...

I won't be trying the porridge till tomorrow lunch time probably (having a hot choc for breakie) then later on i'll try the strawberry tetra :) I'll defo be letting you know what i think of both :)

Are you on day 9 now? How's it going? Do you know how much you've lost so far?

Bye for now xx

HI FEATHERS,
IM GLAD I MAKE YOU LAUGH, IM ALWAYS TOLD I HAVE TOP PERSONALITY, I THINK THAT BIG GIRLS GAIN THOSE TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF LOOKS, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH MEN!!!!;) EVEN AT THIS GOD DAMN AWFUL SIZE!!!
I AM FINDING DAY 9 GOOD, GET PAST DAY 3 IS ALL I CAN SAY, IVE TWO PICTURES INSIDE THE CARBS CUPBOARD THAT REALLY INSPIRE ME OF A GIRL WHO STARTED AT MY WEIGHT AND HER AFTER SHOTS ARE FAB, LOOKS LIKE HER DAUGHTER NOT HER, AMAZING, I JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HER,
NO.2 TXT AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS BUT SUSPECT THAT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE THERE, MY DAUGHTER THINKS SO, SO X FINGERS, I STILL LOVE HIM YOU SEE!!!:cry::sigh: SO NOTHING ELSE IS GONNA WORK FOR ME, ITS HIM OR NO-ONE!:(:( ANYWAY, WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ALL THAT IS GOING ON, BYE FOR NOW TIZ X

Hey Feathers! It's me! Just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing! Miss ya on WW, but really hope it's going well!!

HI FEATHERS,
IM GLAD I MAKE YOU LAUGH, IM ALWAYS TOLD I HAVE TOP PERSONALITY, I THINK THAT BIG GIRLS GAIN THOSE TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF LOOKS, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH MEN!!!!;) EVEN AT THIS GOD DAMN AWFUL SIZE!!!
I AM FINDING DAY 9 GOOD, GET PAST DAY 3 IS ALL I CAN SAY, IVE TWO PICTURES INSIDE THE CARBS CUPBOARD THAT REALLY INSPIRE ME OF A GIRL WHO STARTED AT MY WEIGHT AND HER AFTER SHOTS ARE FAB, LOOKS LIKE HER DAUGHTER NOT HER, AMAZING, I JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HER,
NO.2 TXT AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS BUT SUSPECT THAT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE THERE, MY DAUGHTER THINKS SO, SO X FINGERS, I STILL LOVE HIM YOU SEE!!!:cry::sigh: SO NOTHING ELSE IS GONNA WORK FOR ME, ITS HIM OR NO-ONE!:(:( ANYWAY, WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ALL THAT IS GOING ON, BYE FOR NOW TIZ X

Well done tizzy so far :)

Good idea the picture! I've tried it but it still didn't stop me, lol, :(

So, (Feathers rubs her hands together!) there could be a second chance here in the past relationship front? ;) It's true, like the Reba song goes "The Heart Won't Lie" Doesn't matter where you go or what you do or how much time passes, the heart stays true! :)

You must keep me up to date :) ... says you, nosey git!! lol! x x

yeah, romance may still happen?
the pictures are still working though, i cant wait for the next weigh in.
ive started a blog to write in every day, thought i could look back over it to see how well ive done, and other people can as well, and if i slip they can post kicks up the butt!! Lol
cheers tiz x

Hi tizzy :)

I did a blog and it really helped me alot. Even now i look back over it and i can see how determined i was and i think WHY CAN'T I DOIT NOW?!! :( I guess it's all to do with where you are emotionally and mentally, as with any diet i guess, but we all know Cambridge is a hard one to get into! Especially on those cold mornings and your sipping on your first cold pint of water! lol!

Your doing great girl ;) Your going to knock this "x" right off his butt!! haha! He'll be begging to be with you again :)

I've decided to go back to WW again....

I'm not going to classes, as my scales give the same result as the WW ones. My friend weighed on mine before going to WW this morning and she was the same weight on the WW scales when she got there :)

Thursday past i was 14/1 :( so my weigh day is a Thursday. Plus xmas lands on a Thursday this year!

My only concern is, will i still be able to use this thread in the CDR forum? :( Or will i have to start yet another (i have soo many,lol!) on the WW one?

Hi feathers, i think you should post on here, we are all in the same boat, trying to get to goal, how you get there doesnt really matter :) i just woke up and thought to myself, im the only leader of my own destiny, i decide what i eat,drink etc, nobody forces the food down my throat, its only me that can change things, so i decided that by cheating i was only cheating myself, not anybody else, or the diet, just me. i look at a piece of bread, my favorite thing after chocolate, and think, do i really want to eat this? no is the answer, i want to be slim and healthy, and HOT!! of course lol and keep going.
so please keep posting, and we'll keep reading, good luck with ww, once im down to bmi 25 im going onto rosemary conley, and i want to keep talking to the people that ive got friendly with.:)
bye for now , tiz

Hi everyone :)

Please join me on my first thread "ReStarting Cambridge on Monday 8th Sep! :)" I'm going to give Cambridge one last go!

I've just read through my old thread and i can hardly believe that was meeeee!?! How did i do it??? Anyway, i thought if i bring that thread back to life,lol it might bring me luck! ;)

Also, thankyou tizzy :) After reading your Blog i really felt inspired ;)

Hope to cya there x x

Hi just to say, the porriage yuck!!!!!!!!!!
me and my daughter hated it, but my daughter says its defo thumbs up for the strawberry tetra, she's with you on that one, lol
Cheers Tiz x:)

Hi just to say, the porriage yuck!!!!!!!!!!
me and my daughter hated it, but my daughter says its defo thumbs up for the strawberry tetra, she's with you on that one, lol
Cheers Tiz x:)

:sick0019: isn't it disgusting?!!!! I had such high hopes for it aswell :sigh: I've got a mix of choc, banana and strawberry tetras in my fridge, in my freezer and in my spare room :bliss:All ready to go!
I'm going to restart my ticker tomorrow (again) and do what your doing and weigh each morning then change my ticker when i lose :) That will probably keep me motivated instead of doing a weekly weigh in.

Just left "myspace" and i can't get over your voice missy :) Did you take lessons? (By the way, i don't have "facebook")

12.45am, i'd better get to bed x x

Hi Feathers, Thanks about the singing, no I've never had lessons, I just sing lol. I just love it so much, am hoping to record a couple more songs next week with scott, hes the young one on the far right in the wipeout vid, my hubby is the one with the grey hair, 62 going on 12 lol.
So if they recordings turn out ok then they will be on myspace soon.
Pitty about not having facebook, its easy to set up an account and I've loads of photos on there, I put family photos and things I like on there, you can upload songs, vids, play games between friends etc, its quite fun. I have pics on there of wedding cakes I have made, another hobby of mine, anyway, good luck for the cd restart and I am crossing my fingers and wishing you all the best, bye Tiz xx:)

Hi Feathers, Thanks about the singing, no I've never had lessons, I just sing lol. I just love it so much, am hoping to record a couple more songs next week with scott, hes the young one on the far right in the wipeout vid, my hubby is the one with the grey hair, 62 going on 12 lol.
So if they recordings turn out ok then they will be on myspace soon.
Pitty about not having facebook, its easy to set up an account and I've loads of photos on there, I put family photos and things I like on there, you can upload songs, vids, play games between friends etc, its quite fun. I have pics on there of wedding cakes I have made, another hobby of mine, anyway, good luck for the cd restart and I am crossing my fingers and wishing you all the best, bye Tiz xx:)

How's the songs going? :)

Back