• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Diet Diary

S: 17st9lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st1lb(17.41%)
Somehow I missed this section of the forum, just found and read a few thought I would start my own!

I started on 17th January and have lost 16lbs since then from exercising and being sensible about what I eat.

Today hasnt been a great day foodwise, Im way under calories but had so many carbs, some beans on toast for breakfast, a weightwatchers blueberry slice which are great and taste just like muffins! and two bags of caramel snack a jacks, they taste so good I couldnt resist the extra bag! after counting everything up ive had about 700-800 so far and Im going to have a chicken salad for dinner which will be only be about 300 calories.

As for exercise I spent 45 minutes on the exercise bike doing intervals- 60 seconds really pushing myself and 60 seconds taking it easy. Im doing the couch to 5k and tonight Im going to start week two after spending a little longer on week one than I was meant to!

And off to the sports shop to buy a swimming costume for an early swim tomorrow morning!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

The Moog

Silver Member
S: 15st3lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st11lb(11.74%)
Sounds like you've started off brilliantly. Well done you with all your efforts - they're definitely paying off :D

Wow, well done you! How many calories are you eating on an average day?

I started out by writing down absolutely everything i eat in the first two weeks and i averaged about 1200 a day, but burnt off about 700 minimum on the wii fit and exercise bike. tbh i dont count every calorie anymore, im not fooling myself i still check the packets and make sensible choices but id have to say i still do about 1000-1500 a day.

Just got back in from week two of the c25k, feel totally knackered but almost quite good! and this was only my second run by myself on roads, normally i go with my boyfriend in the park and we never bump into anyone, surprisingly i wasnt embarassed running along main roads passing people and cars. I never thought being so sweaty in sports gear would do wonders for my confidence!

Oh and thanks everyone for being so kind! this forum is great, definitely helping me to stay on track and giving me lots of new ideas!

Another pound lost on the scales this morning, the run and the cycle certainly paid off yesterday.

Breakfast: Special K with semi-skimmed milk - someone drank all my skimmed milk grrr!

Lunch: WW wrap, hot and spicy chicken, salad, red onions and laughing cow triangles.

Dinner: mini portion of beans on toast.

Snacks: WW belgian chocolate slice - yummy!!

Im not counting exactly but Im pretty sure thats under 1500, with a 45 minute swim tonight and im still on track.

Damn knee injury I wanted to run tonight but no chance of that :(

Last edited:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 70
CD Weight Loss Diaries 34
Exante - Diaries 6
Weight Loss Diaries 2
Weight Loss Diaries 11