My Diet Diary

Whovian_gal

Looking for the blue box
Ok..I'm new to all this and even though I've started a blog, I can't seem to find it on my Iphone app so am going to start a diary for myself here too.
I probably won't list everything I eat but more likely use it to jot stuff down when I feel like it.
This is my first week of being back in the diet saddle and I'm feeling positive atm. :D
Saturday will be my weighing-in day which seems like forever away if I'm honest. I'm hoping for a few lbs off to give me a good start physically AND mentally. :sign0009:

Refused the chocolate!

Well ok...not ALL the chocolate. I DID have a teeny tiny one in the shape of a flower as they were celebrating Mother's Day at toddler group today. :busted:
However I DIDN'T eat the big chocolate biscuits which is the main thing. :D
Feeling good about it again today. going to have a couple of glasses of wine with my syns tonight. Going to buy one of those small bottles of wine, so I'm not tempted to have more. And FORBID the feeder hubby from going out to get more :grumble:

This time of day is definitely one of my danger times. When I was smoking I would have stood outside and had a fag and a cup of tea. When I wasn't dieting it was biscuits.
My house is tidier for it though. Keep doing stuff to take my mind off of it!

Ah SW ham, egg and chips! :bunnydance:
BEST DINNER EVER!

Still enough syns left today for a Cadbury's Cream Egg.....if that's not cause for celebration I don't know what is!

:17729:

Why whenever I'm on a diet, do I feel guilty for eating something 'naughty'. I HAD enough Syns for that Cream Egg but I still feel like I shouldn't have had it!!

MUST NOT get on the scales. Got to continue to resist the temptation of a daily weigh-in. There are only a couple of days left to see how I'm doing after all!

Thursday!

New day and nearly weigh-in :innocent0001: Please let it be at least 3lbs!
Managing to stop myself from jumping on the scales every morning too is helping my mental state!

Having a Green day today as I wanted some Covent Garden tomato soup AND bread for lunch and needed 2 HEB. Don't like using my Syns in the day as I need them for munchies at night!
Finding it harder to find things to snack on though, apart from fruit. Really NOT a fruit kind of girl
:hmm:

Whoo hoo! Go me! Just managed to make everyone else a delicious dinner involving chorizo and double cream and only had one tiny sip of the sauce to check it wasn't too spicy for the kids :party0049:
Usually I'd be picking at it galore and THEN eating some.
Next time I shall tweak the recipe and make it with chicken and Elmlea light and have some myself, using some of my syns :D

Hmmmm all very well being able to have as big a jacket potato as you want...but you really have to make sure you HAVE a jacket potato in the cupboard. :d'oh:
Now eating the smallest jacket potato ever with a mass of cottage cheese and sweetcorn on it!

Resisted the biscuits at toddler group! AND I forgot my banana so I just had a cup of tea. *shines halo*.
However feeling extremely rough now so am finding it hard not to pig out on the kids chocolate.
Need some Syns for dinner so don't want to waste them.

Just eating a massive portion of quorn fillets/potato wedges and salad. I am STUFFED.
Kind of feel that I really CAN'T lose weight tomorrow with all this food in me! I guess we'll see.....:innocent0001:

You sound as if you're really getting you're head round this!Well done! It is difficult to believe you can lose eating so much, but trust me it works!

You sound as if you're really getting you're head round this!Well done! It is difficult to believe you can lose eating so much, but trust me it works!

Thanks! Well I've lost 3lbs this week so I guess it does! A diet where I can eat massive dinners and then still lose weight is ideal for me! :eatdrink023:

Ok...about to go on Just Dance with the kids. I'm gonna do some exercise :D

Can't find my notepad (I'm blaming my hubby), so am going to write down the stuff I need to remember here today!
HeA....Cheddar
HeB....WW bread (small but yummy cheese sarnie)

Syns so far.......honey= 1 very low-fat mayo.....1.5 syns
Won't bother to write down the free stuff 'cause I know it's ok :)

The joy of Sw!

Have decided to have a green day as I've not had any meat as yet so I can have another HeA and another Heb as I've just bought some Alpen Lights which I'm pretty sure I can have two of! :character00238:
Got some quorn sausages in so I'll just have them for tea in a bit of a casserole with lots of potatoes :eat:

Had another half a syn with the muller coconut yoghurt.
So that's 3 syns today so far.

Using the rest of my syns on wine. HAS to be done! Must make sure I resist the wine-induced munchies with anything bad. Might hard-boil some eggs to snack on :D

Back