my diet pictures

so so hopefull

my before and during pictures
the first one taken with my beautiful neice was 20th july 2010 and the second on 25th november 2010. 18 weeks in x x

Attachments

• FIRST.jpg
    FIRST.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 275
  • UPDATED.jpg
    UPDATED.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 279
OMG!!! The transformation is amazing!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself.. Well done hun x x

good morning
yes im delighted with how i look now. sometimes i wonder if it is really me lol x x x

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap:WOW looking good there Chick,youv'e done fantastic, keep it up x

You look fab really well done on your loss x

You look stunning hun! Love the dress, where did you get it? xx

You look stunning hun! Love the dress, where did you get it? xx

hey hun thanks.
the dress is from debenhams but its 2 and a half years old lol. my sister brought it for my wedding and its size 18 when my wedding dress was a 32 so that dress has been my motivation lol x x x

That's a fantastic loss you look gorgeous x

thanks chick x x x

omg that is fantastic, you look gorgeous and i love that dress

absolutely fantabulous amazing transformation...stunning! brilliant job girlie :D..xx

Incredible transformation!
Well done!

OMG OMG OMG you look AMAZING!

We started LT more or less together so so, and I'm so pleased that it has worked out for you. What a difference.

Wow you look fantastic...It gives me a boost of how good I'm gonna look in 6 months...well done Darlin..Keep up the good work..

Last edited:
what a transformation, you look great. the more i see the results the more its encouraging me to want to keep going ;)

HUGE difference. You look fab, and I think have lost more since those pics haven't you? :) Maybe time for an update? xx

Back